The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

35 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

did the film all these videos in the same graffitied garage space? i mean, i know untitled was a lazy effort, but wow.

They weren't really music videos, they were more just extra features on untitled when you loaded it on your computer. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

weird thing just happened. I listened to Cali Deluxe for the first time in a long time. Certain songs I didn't even recognize. That's how little I listened to this album before.

But, the weird part was... I LIKED IT.

Man I’ve tried to like Cali deluxe so many times. I want to like it. There’s a lot of cool little moments in the songs that I like. And then comes the “dearest mom, dear old dad” shiiit.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, daveyjones said:

hey a buddy from back in the day pinged me about a blink music video. he can't recall the song. i could not tell by his description. can anyone help out?

There were other video services on the internet prior to YouTube. Could have been one of those. Very dark, Tom had his shaggy angle cut, spinning spot lights, there's a cross somewhere, Tom holds up his guitar at the end / near the end.

sounds like he's confusing videos because I'm pretty sure the guitar held up at the end and the cross are from the official music video for Down, but being dark and the spinning spotlights and stuff were the Violence video. You had the Violence vid, the Stockholm vid and some others on the untitled CD itself when you put them in the PC, that could be why he wasn't sure where he saw it. 

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

i will destroy you

Theres something amazing about calm, collected and thoughtful boxelder being fuelled by murderous rage at the slight inclination of an Untitled diss. I love it. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ari said:

Friendly reminder that Plus 44 was fucking amazing

I listened to that record 2 nights ago after an assist from Cheerios as he mentioned it in one of these threads and it made me love Mark again but also a bit sad we'll probably never get another record like this out of him ever again. I still eagerly await Simple Creatures though.

• Like 1

+44 has some of the best lyrics out of everything blink-182 and side projects.

Mark was honest AF on that record. Some lines are so deeply him without all the bullshit

Many people here think really highly of Boxcar Racer but in terms of lyrics, WYHSB is probably the best album out of everything

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

Non related but Mark should really do some Intermittent Fasting and late night/early morning cardio

His face is starting to get bloated. We all know what happened to Robert Smith through the years

Dude has great jaw and chin genetics 

Sure he really values the nutrition advice of a stoner kid that eats pop tarts and super noodles for dinner most nights!

• Haha 1

Yeah i guess i'm in better shape than any of my peers because i eat junkfood and smoke weed ofcourse!

I actualy only eat nutritious foods, everything else is bullshit

I'm just saying Mark has the money and time to take care of himself. I'm just saying his aging could reverse so much by it.

No reason to call me out on such a easy way like everyone has been doing already : P