The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

37 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yeah they do, my blink-182 Lil Wayne smiley shirt just came today and it had tracking.

YEAH I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THAT.

Did you get emailed a tracking number? I definitely didn’t create an account when I pre ordered nine just ordered as a guest so I can’t log in and check.

3 hours ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Did you get emailed a tracking number? I definitely didn’t create an account when I pre ordered nine just ordered as a guest so I can’t log in and check.

Yeah they did! Plus they emailed me at every step, when it was shipped, when it was out for delivery, and when it was delivered, so I didn't even have to check the tracking. I don't have an account either!

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yeah they did! Plus they emailed me at every step, when it was shipped, when it was out for delivery, and when it was delivered, so I didn't even have to check the tracking. I don't have an account either!

Great news. Thanks mate!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Does the official blink merch store send out tracking info once your item has been posted? @Ry-Bread or @Marik you guys tend to get a few things off there do you know?

Yeah and I would think pre-orders would be shipping like TODAY, as they are typically supposed to arrive on the release date, or early...  also curious when my copies from Ticketmaster will show up.

I have no idea if this is just me....

But i have the feeling Mark had problems with his vocals the last few years but he has had moments during the last few months where he sounds really good live

He sounded great on ''One Little Lie'' live with SC

He currently sounds great on adams song for example and has a little more energy in his voice at times.

I haven't looked up all recent live videos but somehow i notcied this when thinking

Mark still has it in him to sound good but its not always coming out right. 

I feel like if Mark got into fitness and jumping rope/running before a tour...it would solve all his breath related issues on stage. Just being a little tired and out of breath has huge effects on someones singing voice

7 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah and I would think pre-orders would be shipping like TODAY, as they are typically supposed to arrive on the release date, or early...  also curious when my copies from Ticketmaster will show up.

Yeah I actually just woke up to my shipping email lol.

2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i thought that sounded terrible. they didn't even play the proper chords in the final interlude. skiba can't even palm mute properly? to each their own.

Hey, don't knock the inability to palm mute! I broke my wrist when I was 15 and never got it set properly by a doctor. I can strum fine but I have never been able to palm mute all that fast or keep any stamina with it.

Nice that someone receieved their shipping confirmation. I half expected there to be a month delay on the vinyls. I pre-ordered the SC #1 vinyl it didnt arrive till at least a month after actual release date.

That said, they only ship orders when full order is complete, so if you just ordered a cd you're sure to get it shipped soon. I have a neon sign attached to my order, which i expect to delay the whole order. So im prepared to go to walmart and buy a cd copy on friday