The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

One Little Lie is legit really good, might be one of the better songs to come from blink camp in new era

For sure, woke up with that song in my head today.

I love the lyrics, and esp the shark's teeth part:

I live on the dark side, so pull the shades tight
Don't shine that light in my eyes
I'm so jealous and inspired
It's like I'm always wired to a time bomb

I lost my faith in drinking
I lost my voice again
Living on a shark's teeth with you beside me
Waiting for the water to bleed

• Like 1

Hello Blink boards, I have a spare ticket for tonight. Me my wife and my mom were all lucky enough to get the ticket. 

If anyone is interested, only looking for what we bought it for, which was £14 (£11 + £3 fee). If anyone lives near Kingston and is interested DM me. I'm starting the 3 hour journey at 1.45pm and would meet you at venue or near venue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucko said:

Hello Blink boards, I have a spare ticket for tonight. Me my wife and my mom were all lucky enough to get the ticket. 

If anyone is interested, only looking for what we bought it for, which was £14 (£11 + £3 fee). If anyone lives near Kingston and is interested DM me. I'm starting the 3 hour journey at 1.45pm and would meet you at venue or near venue. 

Mom? You utter cunt

1 hour ago, Bucko said:

This is for the 7pm show by the way.

2 hours ago, Bucko said:

may be worth @...Dan... @2point5's interest, I have a show tonight and I'm nowhere nearby, have fun though!

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Holy fuck those two Cunts were clueless. Poor Matt. They thought he was Tom pretty much the whole time

The look on Matt's face when he realized was pretty amusing. "Aw fuck they think I'm Tom again...guess this comes with the territory." 

There was a weird edit (dunno if it's just the YouTube video) shortly after where it looks like they cut parts of the interview, and later on mention Alk3 as if they know who Matt is. Found that a bit strange, maybe they had a discussion about it off camera. 

• Like 1

That show was special. So glad I could get tickets. 

They started with Darkside which was cool, actually sounded a million times better than the French radio one, they played BIOMY, IRWIHY and GD from Nine.

They also played BTD, Cynical, ATST, Down, I Miss You, Wasting time, a random cover which was really good and Family Reunion. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1