The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

17 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Matt is super nice and kind to all the fans and just seems that way in general too. But if you write some songs that people don’t enjoy and wear sunglasses inside apparently you’re a douche and a shitty person.

Not a shitty person. Just a douche.

It makes it impossible to make eye contact while speaking with someone. And this for sure makes you appearance distant and arrogant. 

3 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Not a shitty person. Just a douche.

It makes it impossible to make eye contact while speaking with someone. And this for sure makes you appearance distant and arrogant. 

You’d prefer him to be in constant discomfort, suffering migraines? How selfish. For all you know he mentions it to every interviewer beforehand.

It’s not like he’s sitting at home wearing sunglasses or out at dinner with a mate. He wears them in situation with large bright lights shining down on him, like onstage or when he’s being filmed. You ever seen the lights they use on television sets? Shits bright mate.

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Matt is super nice and kind to all the fans and just seems that way in general too. But if you write some songs that people don’t enjoy and wear sunglasses inside apparently you’re a douche and a shitty person.

You're def a douche if you wear sunglasses inside to be fair, either that or you're on drugs. 

I'd take the most painful migraine known to man rather than looking like that much of a bellend. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You're def a douche if you wear sunglasses inside to be fair, either that or you're on drugs. 

I'd take the most painful migraine known to man rather than looking like that much of a bellend. 

Have you seen how Matt dresses? Honestly don’t think he gives a fuck.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Have you seen how Matt dresses? Honestly don’t think he gives a fuck.

I reckon he cares loads about what I think of him to be fair

Needs some tough love and for someone to tell him what a complete helmet he looks, buy a fitted pair of jeans and a nice fitted t shirt ya fucking wally. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, It was a bummer, but we accept it. Im shitty that theirs apparently no way Blink can come to Aus when Marks coming her for simple creatures in a month...So play acoustic shows do the same shit you do in the UK...for a band that says Australia where a big part of them taking off its a bit of a kick in the face they havent been here since 2013.

12 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

No clue who Goody Grace is, but new song with blink dropping Wed:

No matt in the picture, i think the honeymoon phase is over, matt will quit /be kicked out soon. Maybe They'll do another tour for nine, but i dont think there will be a new blink album with matt 

• Like 1