The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

14 minutes ago, Kay_Coight_ehgotmyvote! said:

While you and Coight were busy trying to be edgelords I was sneaking in your crush's locker with a burned CD.

Worked every time.

And then my crush and I made out to your cd! Thanks for the tunes!

Do you still think people who have friends are just edgelords?

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

And then my crush and I made out to your cd! Thanks for the tunes!

Do you still think people who have friends are just edgelords?

You used to sit on here and eat cereal while DMing poster's girlfriends to muck up their relationships, don't lecture me on having friends.  If you don't have friends, get a dog, it's that simple I have 7.

Just now, Kay_Coight_ehgotmyvote! said:

You used to sit on here and eat cereal while DMing poster's girlfriends to muck up their relationships, don't lecture me on having friends.  If you don't have friends, get a dog, it's that simple, I have 7.

You whiffed this one pretty badly.

10 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Damn I'm listening to Untitled for the first time in a long time right now and I mean... it's just so clear that this doesn't remotely feel like the same band anymore. I respect that Mark feels the need to keep the name alive and all but holy shit. Sometimes it hits me all over again how much Blink 182 has devolved. Even though Nine was pretty good haha, it still just doesn't compute as Blink when I compare it to the "real" Blink albums, especially at the top of their game.

I'm just listening to Untitled too. Perfect album!

The band felt already not the same with "Neighborhoods" imo, but I'm happy that blink still exist.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:57 AM, lost said:

The band felt already not the same with "Neighborhoods" imo, but I'm happy that blink still exist.

I respect that! Unfortunately it will never feel like Blink still "exists" without the Tom/Mark dynamic for me. For some psychological reason I'd probably enjoy the new music more if it was under a new name haha. Still fun to follow the band though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

I respect that! Unfortunately it will never feel like Blink still "exists" without the Tom/Mark dynamic for me. For some psychological reason I'd probably enjoy the new music more if it was under a new name haha. Still fun to follow the band though.

Same. I haven’t listened to any of the new stuff  much since they split. I absolutely LOVE Tom, Mark & Travis Blink 182, I don’t have the same feeling about what has came about after. 

• Like 3

On 11/8/2019 at 8:18 PM, Ry-Bread said:

Looks like they oversold the Halloween poster, which was supposed to be /100, sold out, and was relisted, and is now apparently /250? Regardless, this new merch company has been absolute ass. MR T SURT WOULD NEVAR:

892wgx63nhx31.jpg

My poster came today. I have 43/250. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

That's honestly ridiculous to list them as /100 right away, then behind the scenes magically not be sold out and jump it up to /250.

Yeah it’s a joke. They offered me (and I guess everybody else) the chance to buy the upcoming two limited edition Christmas poster before everybody else. Lol. No thanks.

They cancelled your order for the poster, right?