The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 hours ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

Metoo is just high school drama for grown adults at this point

people lie. women lie. pretending otherwise is dumb af

People also rape and abuse dude, you can't assume all cases are lying. Men lie as well, obviously. 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

People also rape and abuse dude, you can't assume all cases are lying. Men lie as well, obviously. 

yeah, but until there's evidence eitherway, it's really short sighted to assume guilt.

so many of these stories start one way, and then turn out another. countless times now someone has been cancelled, but then it turns out they (shocker) have their own side to the story

1 hour ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

yeah, but until there's evidence eitherway, it's really short sighted to assume guilt.

so many of these stories start one way, and then turn out another. countless times now someone has been cancelled, but then it turns out they (shocker) have their own side to the story

I think assuming guilt is unfair but assuming the accusation is false is also unfair, it takes an awful lot for someone to come forward and its never an easy thing to prove, so they're automatically a victim who people will struggle to believe. Automatically assuming they're all lying just adds to that. 

It should be investigated before people react but that's not how people are unfortunately. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I'm confused. So the screenshots of text messages where Asia admitted to sleeping with a minor were given to TMZ by a scumbag liar...but the texts still exist. So Asia is still a creep. Even though she was texting another creep who tried to make $$$ off it. How is Skiba's undying love vindicated?

pretty sure the model is admitting to have faked the texts. that's not very hard to do. 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:56 PM, vic vinegar said:

that article says this person has lied about so much insane and unnecessary shit. argento is accusing them of faking the texts. i wouldn't be surprised at all if that were the case and they are altered. this person is so on the bottom of the fame totem pole that they needed to lie and sell texts to pay their rent. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

that article says this person has lied about so much insane and unnecessary shit. argento is accusing them of faking the texts. i wouldn't be surprised at all if that were the case and they are altered. this person is so on the bottom of the fame totem pole that they needed to lie and sell texts to pay their rent. 

Alright.

16 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Some new “vegan” merch up... don’t even know what that means, but bring Mr. T Surt back ffs

https://blink182merch.com/products/blink-182-logo-patch-maroon-crewneck

Wow, can’t believe I’m saying this but I would rather wear a to the stars shirt but really fuck both of their merch haha. 

The yellow one isn’t too bad, but throwing a 1” fake leather patch on everything and marking it up $30+ by calling it a “vegan collection” is just pretty lame. 

I wish they’d appeal to collectors with the music more instead of trying to be a clothing line/overpriced poster line. (TTS is guilty of this as well but at least does a decent job with vinyl/bundles)

I rock HMNIM pretty much exclusively, so I shouldn’t complain too much. And I doubt the band has much say.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

The yellow one isn’t too bad, but throwing a 1” fake leather patch on everything and marking it up $30+ by calling it a “vegan collection” is just pretty lame. 

I wish they’d appeal to collectors with the music more instead of trying to be a clothing line/overpriced poster line. (TTS is guilty of this as well but at least does a decent job with vinyl/bundles)

I rock HMNIM pretty much exclusively, so I shouldn’t complain too much. And I doubt the band has much say.

I just bought my first HMNIM shirt and coffee mug. Thought the split octopus shirt was really cool so I pulled the trigger.