The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I rock HMNIM pretty much exclusively

Out of curisoity, why is this- cuz u like the fabric better than TTS stuff? Cuz ur more pro-Mark than pro-Spaceboy? Or simply like the athetics of octopus designs better than spaceships?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, thongrider said:

You bought a "Hi My Name Is Mark" shit and it doesn't say "Hi My Name Is Mark" and I'm the dumbass?

Yea you know on the website you can look at the products before you buy them. I selected a shirt that did not have that on it. Yes indeed you remain the dumbass. Are you insinuating that mark is a dumbass for not plastering it on every product? Also, “hi my name is mark” has logo that represents the company which happens to be on the shirt. Dipshit.

44 minutes ago, Marik said:

Out of curisoity, why is this- cuz u like the fabric better than TTS stuff? Cuz ur more pro-Mark than pro-Spaceboy? Or simply like the athetics of octopus designs better than spaceships?

I just love the quality, designs, prices, and they fit me perfectly. Less is more both in regards to their designs and their releases. I buy plenty of stuff from TTS but could never keep up with their clothing releases.

40 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Yea you know on the website you can look at the products before you buy them. I selected a shirt that did not have that on it. Yes indeed you remain the dumbass. Are you insinuating that mark is a dumbass for not plastering it on every product? Also, “hi my name is mark” has logo that represents the company which happens to be on the shirt. Dipshit.

Mark is not a dumbass, he tricks people into buying it.

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

I just love the quality, designs, prices, and they fit me perfectly. Less is more both in regards to their designs and their releases. I buy plenty of stuff from TTS but could never keep up with their clothing releases.

In ur circles/workplace of people that arent in the know, are u known as 'that guy that really loves octopus' 

14 minutes ago, Marik said:

In ur circles/workplace of people that arent in the know, are u known as 'that guy that really loves octopus' 

Most just say “Hail Hydra” lol, guess it looks similar to some logo. I used to always rock Famous back in the day, but outgrew it years ago.

I have yet to see ONE blink/HMNIM/TTS/FSAS/or any related blink gear out in the wild. (Other than at shows). 

My buddy sent me a pic of a Moonman bumper sticker on a car in town so there’s at least 1 other AVA fan in Southern Indiana out there LOL.

31 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Have you seen all those “Vocal coach reacts” videos on YouTube where they reacting and talking about the vocal techniques of famous singers? 

How hilarious would it be to see a video where they’re analyzing Marks, Toms or Skibas singing!? 😂

Haha I've watching those videos lately and was thinking the same thing.

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2020 at 7:12 PM, mikela said:

I really like this one. Its really low-tempo but the way he sings and produced the chorus is top tier for me

What would be top tier is someone smashing his face in with a baseball bat, seems like a right tosser and might also sort his face out a bit as well, win win for everyone!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

Back from Japan, got myself a copy of the album there with out of my head

I need to get a new copy of this album because my CD got crushed in my car when some people were loading stuff into my back seat. I might just import a Japanese one for the extra track, if I can do it for a reasonable price. I’m not a huge collector anymore like I used to be but I do still want a physical copy of the album and this post reminded me that I could get a version with an extra song. Cool 😎