The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

alkaline trio facebook group seems to think Matt is unwell from this interview. Kind of a weird vibe, but don’t know how you can extrapolate he’s unwell from three minutes

I wouldn’t say unwell. The mouth movements does kinda look like someone whose taking some mdma or something like that but I do hope that’s not the case.

6 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

If they weren’t lame and decided to go with backing tracks in the first place, they wouldn’t have that problem to begin with. Starts with them. Try to hold them at least some what accountable for their actions, ok? It’s that simple. 

Okay pal. You don’t like backing tracks that’s fine. At the show they’re not noticeable and don’t ruin the experience at all so if it’s only an issue when some sound guy can’t mix a stream right then there is no problem. 

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Okay pal. You don’t like backing tracks that’s fine. At the show they’re not noticeable and don’t ruin the experience at all so if it’s only an issue when some sound guy can’t mix a stream right then there is no problem. 

Why are you so mad? All I did was point how ludicrous and factually incorrect it was to suggest any playback issues had 0% to do with the band. Geezus 

14 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Why are you so mad? All I did was point how ludicrous and factually incorrect it was to suggest any playback issues had 0% to do with the band. Geezus 

I ain’t the one whose mad mate. You’re the one with a huge bug up your ass over some backing tracks. I’m fine with it 😎

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Lmao. What do you want him to do?

how about: "yeah i need those tracks as a guide in my in ear. they are not supposed to go through the PA, and definately not for the Livestream. Sorry for the bad quality but it's not in our hands how someone mixes those kind of things"

either that or don't respond at all. makes him sound like a prick imo

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

4 hours ago, Neal said:

how about: "yeah i need those tracks as a guide in my in ear. they are not supposed to go through the PA, and definately not for the Livestream. Sorry for the bad quality but it's not in our hands how someone mixes those kind of things"

either that or don't respond at all. makes him sound like a prick imo

This would be a proper reaction. 

I mean if my band was presented like that I would have a great interest in clarifying what went wrong and I would also make sure that stuff like that won’t happen in the future. He doesn’t give a shit how Blink sounds live. Look at all the fuck ups they had in the past months. It just adds to their current image. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

His IG comment was hilarious and just him using his dry humor, which he often does in IG replies.

Interview was fine imo, seemed caught off guard to actually be asked a question in a blink interview after years of awful interviewers ignoring him in them. Maybe a tad antsy and looks heavier which I guess people are drawing weird conclusions from. Performance was fine so I don't have any real concerns.

• Like 2

yeah, tough situation for him, i agree.

There are  so many comments shaming him for his weightgain in that performance as well and i think it's terrible. people gain and loose weight. get over it. who cares?

i will say this though: tom get's slaughtered on here for every video or picture when he gains weight from the kansas krew and others. i don't think that's right either. aren't we past the point of judging people on the way they look? regardless of their personalities or how they "ruined" your band the last 15 years?

i think we're better than this, and there are many people on here who struggle with their weight gain(myself included) who don't need to hear this highschool bully type of shittalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

yeah, tough situation for him, i agree.

There are  so many comments shaming him for his weightgain in that performance as well and i think it's terrible. people gain and loose weight. get over it. who cares?

i will say this though: tom get's slaughtered on here for every video or picture when he gains weight from the kansas krew and others. i don't think that's right either. aren't we past the point of judging people on the way they look? regardless of their personalities or how they "ruined" your band the last 15 years?

i think we're better than this, and there are many people on here who struggle with their weight gane(myself included) who don't need to hear this highschool bully type of shittalk

I am fairly confident I have NEVER made fun of Tom for his appearance on here.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it's one of the creepiest things I find about this board;  how fixated people get when Mark has a whacky hairstyle or Tom gets a beer belly or whatever it is. 

I may have made fun of him for looking disheveled because he thinks his phone is wire-tapped or something stupid, but that's it. 

• Like 3

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

I am fairly confident I have NEVER made fun of Tom for his appearance on here.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it's one of the creepiest things I find about this board;  how fixated people get when Mark has a whacky hairstyle or Tom gets a beer belly or whatever it is. 

I may have made fun of him for looking disheveled because he thinks his phone is wire-tapped or something stupid, but that's it. 

sorry i didn't want it to sound like i was generalizing. i witness it on the boards a lot, and i think it's stupid. didn't want to accuse you

the one thing that concerns me with skiba is that in that last interview where he talks it feels like looking into a mirror when i was at my worst. dude constantly looks like he is about to run off and lay down somewhere... i hope he's allright

what is he even talking about? 

The last thing I'd want to do is mock someone's weight because I of all people have no right to, but he's definitely put a lot on in a short amount of time. It's concerning. 

• Like 1