The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Kay said:

The last thing I'd want to do is mock someone's weight because I of all people have no right to, but he's definitely put a lot on in a short amount of time. It's concerning. 

Yeah, it’s been super fast. Looks high af as well.. Look how healthy Mark looks in between Matt and Travis (who looks scarier and scarier for every year that goes by). Totally looks like he went down the wrong alley haha

13 minutes ago, mikela said:

I really like how happy Mark looks in that performance.. I cant remember the last time I saw him smiling and engaging with people in that way?

he seems pretty happy in general lately. 

When I saw him on the EOTS anniversary shows he was smiling and interacting with the crowd constantly; looked like he was really happy.  Good stuff.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Lol nice! Was it too easy/too hard? There's a few OG songs in there... 

It was probably on the easier side but there were some that stumped me for a while so it had a nice balance to it. I liked the mix of songs, it made it a more challenging because I couldn't easily run through the song titles of the album. I used to spend a lot of time on sporcle and this was one of the better blink puzzles I've done. Kudos! 

10 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I loved it! I couldn't figure out 'hands up for the drop' though and I had to go through every album in my mind. Then I realized. 

That one actually should be split into two words... I messed up and already had it basically done when I realized it. I tried to fix it, but it royally screwed up the entire thing so I said heck with it and added the (Note: One word) to the right of the hint LOL...

• Haha 1