The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

So blink-182 falls at #25 of the top pop punk songs streamed on Spotify in 2019 around the world with the song Hungover You. (Rebel Girl is also on that list, at #24).

http://everynoise.com/2019_around_the_world.cgi?vantage=punk&genre=pop punk

This is taken from a site that uses algorithms through Spotify's API to create these types of lists.
"These lists compile the collective 2019 new-music listening of music fans in every country where people use Spotify, and in the fan communities for 2000+ genres and other genre-shaped distinctions. The songs in each list are scored and ranked by a combined weighting of a) their absolute popularity with those fans and b) the share of the song's global listening that those fans account for. (And then filtered to one song per artist.)"

I think it's interesting to see that the blink song that was played the most was Hungover You.

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Simple Creatures is no7 with Drug. 

Hmmmmm I don't think that source is accurate. Judging by Spotify's own stats:

Drug - 5,395,818 all-time streams
Rebel Girl - 6,868,203 all-time streams
Hungover You - Not even included on Blink's "Popular Songs" list, but IRWIHY and Darkside both have over 16,000,000 all-time streams

Not sure how they came up with those songs or that order haha.

• Like 1

When he blocked me on Instagram all I said was that he shouldn't have turned his back on blink. He responded directly to me that he still loved blink. Then like 3 days later he blocked me. Quite odd

He never blocked me on Facebook, despite the fact that I used to aggressively troll his product hawking posts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Hmmmmm I don't think that source is accurate. Judging by Spotify's own stats:

Drug - 5,395,818 all-time streams
Rebel Girl - 6,868,203 all-time streams
Hungover You - Not even included on Blink's "Popular Songs" list, but IRWIHY and Darkside both have over 16,000,000 all-time streams

Not sure how they came up with those songs or that order haha.

I have no idea then. I mean, I know there are songs on Nine that have been played way more than Hungover You on Spotify, but I thought there had to be a specific reason behind the song they picked (or the data in general) because the creator of that website is the head of music analysis at Spotify.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feldy's Vegans said:

I broke up with my gf and got re-addicted to dip.  I'm gonna go on a 2 week hiatus and I'll be back.. ✌️ 

Good post. Still doesnt explain the trainwreck you've been lately.  You post in desire to get sone laughs out of people, but most of the time it's just awkwardness

• Like 1

I broke up with my gf and got re-addicted to dip.  I'm gonna go on a 2 week hiatus and I'll be back.. ✌️ 

Good post. Still doesnt explain the trainwreck you've been lately.  You post in desire to get some laughs out of people, but most of the time it's just awkwardness

Good post. Still doesnt explain the trainwreck you've been lately.  You post in desire to get some laughs out of people, but most of the time it's just awkwardness

1 minute ago, Neal said:

Jan is nothing if not consistent. 

Ask her about the miracle that is aloe Vera. 

30 minutes ago, Neal said:

I was being intentionally obnoxious. Nasa gets me. Anyway, I'll be back, I need a break anyway.

• Crab 1

19 minutes ago, Speedo said:

That's probably for the best... Did you see the video with the cringe singer?! 

Yeah I think I posted it, I actually just selfishly wanted him to remain with them mostly because it's just sorta cool to see him drum all these years later and blink fans had a slight chance of meeting him after their shows.