The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Don't be surprised if it ends up on eBay lol. I'm fascinated by the guys life. He obviously doesn't work, but he also couldn't have won the lottery since he tries to make money by selling blink merch online. No millionaire would waste their time to make a couple hundred bucks. 

That's good to know he pays for most of the shows. That's what I've always hoped, but I know he gets free admission sometimes

1 hour ago, crazydave686 said:

Anybody know who owns the dude ranch demos other than Chesh (maybe) and Rob Perelman?

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. He was one of those douche bootleg guys who withholds files from everyone even if you offer money. He probably does have those demos lol

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. He was one of those douche bootleg guys who withholds files from everyone even if you offer money. He probably does have those demos lol

Yeah, I posted about this somewhere a while ago (cant remember where, maybe reddit?) and someone told me that the DR demos are at his parents house.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

there's literally no good reason to keep something like that for yourself other than to be a dickhead

Unless he was asked not to release them, there are plenty of bands who don't want that kind of stuff released. 

19 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. He was one of those douche bootleg guys who withholds files from everyone even if you offer money.

yea, ugly audio stephen hawking robovoice watermarks over everything he uploads on youtube. not a fan.

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

yea, ugly audio stephen hawking robovoice watermarks over everything he uploads on youtube. not a fan.

Me neither, i would've rather not heard any of the apple shampoo demo then a small clip. Although i have compared it to some 1996 shows and it sounds basically the same (aside from audience)