The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

38 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Is your dick bigger than everyone else's too?

In all seriousness, I listened to Hey I'm Sorry once and Black Rain twice on sunday. So I got that going for me.

I’d say it’s definitely bigger than yours after that.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

So this interview is from 2/26 with Mark and Scott... supposedly Trav first filled in on 2/25. Several of The Aquabats are in this interview, and Mark even mentions how the "Aquabats drummer is insane" (so crazy looking back at what we know now). But, don't you think one of them would've mentioned this at some point if that were accurate? Surely.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Dude I was kidding around. Or you talking about the DLX/Nine songs i like? Cool you listen to blink so much. Even blink considers you a real fan and me a fake fan.

Haha I was just making  shitty boner joke. The after that meant when I got the notification. It obviously fell flat lol

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I wonder if I'd be up there if I used Spotify more. I still use itunes more than streaming. I don't stream music very often.

I solely stream these days except for like three albums that aren’t on Spotify. Spotify streaming doesn’t count towards my mobile data so when I’m listening to music on my phone I’d just be wasting memory saving music to my phone.