The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 3/20/2020 at 3:01 AM, daveyjones said:

well that's how it's supposed to be pronounced (in england "cheshire" is a place name; "shire" means county and is pronounced shIRE).

No one in England pronounces the shire, if pronounce it chesha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

So rad! It's amazing in person, well worth the price IMO. It's super cool that it is the piece Mr Tsurt is most proud of, and his "swan song" as he said before handing over the reigns on blink merch. I think I'm gonna get it tatted soon.

I got it cause i saw you posted about him talking about it so thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Burgersandcole said:

Does anyone know if blink were friends with the guys from mxpx back in the 90s or what they thought of them from a music stand point snd personal one 

well they toured together quite a bit in the late 90s. the poo-poo pee-pee your (1998) was their first with travis. "wendy clear" was written during soundchecks on that tour. i saw them on several of those dates that summer and fall:

poopoo-peepee.jpg

mark has co-written songs with mike herrera and contributed vocals. for example "wrecking hotel rooms" off of panic (2005).

but of course you could have googled this info. sorry i don't have anything more specific...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Burgersandcole said:

Does anyone know if blink were friends with the guys from mxpx back in the 90s or what they thought of them from a music stand point snd personal one 

Mark and Mike were best friends. They used to sleep next to eachother in the van on the poopoopeepee tour 

9 hours ago, Burgersandcole said:

Mark and Mike were best friends. They used to sleep next to eachother in the van on the poopoopeepee tour