The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So apparently Kate Beckinsale is dating Goody Grace now lol. This kid really came out of nowhere 

Haha yeah saw that too. 
I saw him live end of 2017. was a solid performance. Have done of his older songs on my playlist. 

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

? ? Travis isn’t from San Diego...why do you hate on Travis? lol I know you miss Scott and the early years but cmon man!

you're right; he's from the inland empire. also lived in south OC for a time. it's not about where the members are from. it's that blink was a san diego band. that's where they began and that's where they got famous. like the beatles from liverpool. my comment wasn't about scott. mark didn't even live in LA until well after the breakup.

24 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

you're right; he's from the inland empire. also lived in south OC for a time. it's not about where the members are from. it's that blink was a san diego band. that's where they began and that's where they got famous. like the beatles from liverpool. my comment wasn't about scott. mark didn't even live in LA until well after the breakup.

Then why didn’t you say cough mark cough instead of using travis’s name? He was the one that was not from SD lol 

27 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Then why didn’t you say cough mark cough instead of using travis’s name? He was the one that was not from SD lol 

? i didn't mention travis in my initial trolling at all.

although it's true, my troll game has been off since lockdown.

15 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

? i didn't mention travis in my initial trolling at all.

although it's true, my troll game has been off since lockdown.

Damn man, I’ve stepped mine up! Although not in this instance. May have misinterpreted what you meant all along. Anyways not here to argue with an OG, cheers man!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, daveyjones said:

blink is featured on the show in archival footage and in interviews because they worked with one of the LA artists that the show focuses on, estevan oriol. he did a lot of videos and photos for them during the untitled era. they aren't claiming to be from LA. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

blink is featured on the show in archival footage and in interviews because they worked with one of the LA artists that the show focuses on, estevan oriol. he did a lot of videos and photos for them during the untitled era. they aren't claiming to be from LA. 

that's true. that's why what i'm doing is called "trolling."

Shameless plug, Part 2 of my convo with Christopher Holmes is now available. This includes deep Neighborhoods/DED discussion with some incredible insight. Chris was literally the dude driving hard drives back and forth between Tom and Mark/Trav:

• Like 5