The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

29 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

That new MGK song is awesome. Long live pop punk. I love him pronouncing "head" as "yed". Hope the album is as good as this. Can't believe all these rappers are the new pop punkers. Lil Peep would've been doing the same. Good for Travis working with these guys

This song sucks lol

• Love 1
  • Crab 1

31 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

That new MGK song is awesome. Long live pop punk. I love him pronouncing "head" as "yed". Hope the album is as good as this. Can't believe all these rappers are the new pop punkers. Lil Peep would've been doing the same. Good for Travis working with these guys

"pop punk"

• Like 4
  • Crab 1

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol I’m sure their concert consisted of a lot more than that. I’m not even a big Green Day fan but you just come across as salty and biased. 

Could be, thats all i could handle before i left...

12 hours ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

I've always wanted to go to Michigan. My 2 favorite celebrities are from Michigan. Eminem and Tim Allen. Lol

Where are you from? And this is awesome....Home Improvement is one of my favorite shows ever lol. And obviously Eminem is the man! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I've been to Michigan. I'd suggest going somewhere else instead.

I moved to Chicago from Michigan. Don't wanna go back really. But I do like going to sports games in Detroit. Traverse City is nice in the summer too.

Maybe someday i'll truly make it out of the midwest.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Where are you from? And this is awesome....Home Improvement is one of my favorite shows ever lol. And obviously Eminem is the man! 

Seattle Washington here. I've traveled quite a bit but somehow haven't made it there yet. I agree Eminem is the man!! The Eminem Show is my favorite album of all time!🤩

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

Seattle Washington here. I've traveled quite a bit but somehow haven't made it there yet. I agree Eminem is the man!! The Eminem Show is my favorite album of all time!🤩

That’s awesome! I traveled to Seattle for a weekend at the beginning of 2017 to watch my Detroit Lions get their ass kicked in the playoffs by your Seahawks. My friend had moved to Seattle at the time so I went to stay with him and we went to the game at CenturyLink Field. Even though we were embarrassed, the people were great and I had a blast! Blew out my voice yelling at my team though haha. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

That’s awesome! I traveled to Seattle for a weekend at the beginning of 2017 to watch my Detroit Lions get their ass kicked in the playoffs by your Seahawks. My friend had moved to Seattle at the time so I went to stay with him and we went to the game at CenturyLink Field. Even though we were embarrassed, the people were great and I had a blast! Blew out my voice yelling at my team though haha. 

That's awesome! I've never been to the stadium but I heard it can get so loud it's deafening. Last time I was at Seahawks game was in the kingdom. Btw you must be a huge Tigers fan to travel to see gsmes. That's me with blink 182. I've traveled so much to see them as much as possible. I wish Eminem would start playing shows in the US ag as in.💙

9 minutes ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

That's awesome! I've never been to the stadium but I heard it can get so loud it's deafening. Last time I was at Seahawks game was in the kingdom. Btw you must be a huge Tigers fan to travel to see gsmes. That's me with blink 182. I've traveled so much to see them as much as possible. I wish Eminem would start playing shows in the US ag as in.💙

God bless you! Lol...the Tigers are our baseball team...I traveled to see the Lions our football team. Ha, don’t feel bad, that was cute. And you were right, I’m a nerd level Lions fan even though they break my heart year after year lol. They don’t make the playoffs often and I jumped on the opportunity because I had never been to the west coast before. And I’m sorry that Eminem doesn’t tour the country anymore :( . Coincidentally, the only time I’ve seen him live was at Bonnaroo 2011 which was in Tennessee. 

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

God bless you! Lol...the Tigers are our baseball team...I traveled to see the Lions our football team. Ha, don’t feel bad, that was cute. And you were right, I’m a nerd level Lions fan even though they break my heart year after year lol. They don’t make the playoffs often and I jumped on the opportunity because I had never been to the west coast before. And I’m sorry that Eminem doesn’t tour the country anymore :( . Coincidentally, the only time I’ve seen him live was at Bonnaroo 2011 which was in Tennessee. 

OMG I actually meant the Lions. You see I'm a huge baseball fan and not really a football fan so my brsin thinks faster than I can text. Lol. I get ahead of myself all the time. I agree with you, it was cute of me though.😉🐰. I do remember the festival in Nashville with Eminem. I thought about going. I like Nashville. 

• Haha 1

Off topic but has any other artist ever managed to stay super relevant with his new releases after 20 plus years like Eminem has? Considering the fact he doesn't even tour or give more than one or two interviews per era it's even more impressive.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, petros said:

Off topic but has any other artist ever managed to stay super relevant with his new releases after 20 plus years like Eminem has? Considering the fact he doesn't even tour or give more than one or two interviews per era it's even more impressive.

Eminem is definately one of the most incredible artists of our generation, and in my opinion stills the greatest rapper of all time.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Speedo said:

Earth.

Yeah thank you, I can't be bothered to interact with the perv anymore, It's like trying to talk to a cheese danish. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Right it's just marketed as pop punk, sounds like pop punk, every YouTube comment says it sounds like pop punk, it's produced by Travis, possibly Travis on drums, has power chords, pop punk style guitar parts, pop punk bass line, it's about a girl and has pop punk melodies. 

I'm pretty sure I could say grass is green and "the clique" would argue with me

Again, either admit you're wrong or give me an answer such as "it's not pop punk, it's punk pop!" Or "Alternative pop rock!"

It's just pop ... they not give you your meds today?

• Haha 1