The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

8 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

What did he do to be considered a pedo? Just curious. he is obviously obnoxious I can’t dispute that lol

He has a habit of following/stalking and trying to communicate with 12 year olds on social media. I'm not actually joking about that, nor did I make it up. He has literally commented about it several times.

We actually had to ban him from certain sections of the boards where we would occasionally post pictures of our kids. He just shrugged it off and said he had multiple other accounts ... we stopped posting pictures after that.

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I was simply calling the song what the majority is labeling it. News outlets, record label, the listeners. Your forum buddies are the ones complaining about it, take up your issues with them, if you have the guts! Which we all know you don't

You don't even know what that means. It's ME who lives rent free in your head. Me responding to your retarded posts quoting me is not "rent free"

Speedo is the definition of obnoxious with his 45 million unclever posts a day

It means you think about me all day ... 45,000,001.

4 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yes we all know your head is empty besides a few people such as myself (unfortunately), Ghent (your daddy who you cry to), and a few of your cronies. 

This wasn't very good. We have an edit function, why don't you take some time, think about what you really wanna say and then use it. When you're ready, let me know and I'll delete this post and let you try again.

42 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yes we all know your head is empty besides a few people such as myself (unfortunately), Ghent (your daddy who you cry to), and a few of your cronies. 

Anyways for now we will wait until Travis talks about the album a little bit before the July release and he says those 2 magic words!

Just because Travis tries to sell something he worked on as “pop-punk” , pandering to his main fan base, doesn’t mean it’s correct. And for all we know, Travis may never say that...I’m just saying if he does, it doesn’t help your argument. Tom tried calling Boxcar Racer post-hardcore or some shit, and it couldn’t have been further from being so. Just chill out and drop it man. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

It wasn't me cussing and swearing. It was a few drunk Brits and a delusional man with diaper rash. It was a silly thing for them to argue in the first place, they know how to google "mgk pop punk" and a million articles and websites come up since Dec '19.

I agree with your other points though. Tom is a known liar who will do anything to sell a buck. In fact Blink always lie about how their projects sound, so we will see. 

Have a thing for diaper rash, huh? Jesus.

47 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

It wasn't me cussing and swearing. It was a few drunk Brits and a delusional man with diaper rash. It was a silly thing for them to argue in the first place, they know how to google "mgk pop punk" and a million articles and websites come up since Dec '19.

I agree with your other points though. Tom is a known liar who will do anything to sell a buck. In fact Blink always lie about how their projects sound, so we will see. 

Ok.

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Who? I was the only brit involved and barely at that. @Jan's Plan you British now? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You are loosing sleep over this, right? Call it whatever you want and fuck off you. 

• Like 1

1. Pretty sure that's the wrong quote. 

2. You know the quote function works, so why not actually quote who you're referring to. 

Jesus, this isn't that hard.