The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

42 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I'm imitating you dumb Brits in my British accent! I will tell you to calm down while swearing like a lunatic!

It's a text based forum. There is no accent, you fucking half-wit.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You were supposed to read it that way you "arse" also "calm down" you should maybe do some deep breath exercises. Put down the scotch, drink some tea, and get the wax out of your ears

I'm looking forward to more pop punk tunes produced by Travis Barker himself!! Embrace the new era of emo rappers until Tom returns

Kay is Welsh, she hates Scotch on principle. 

34 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Kay is Welsh, she hates Scotch on principle. 

Shame on you, scotch is fine, it's the English we hate. The rest of his statement was his usual oafish nonesense but I will have no slamming on any whisky variant. 

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Shame on you, scotch is fine, it's the English we hate. The rest of his statement was his usual oafish nonesense but I will have no slamming on any whisky variant. 

God dammit, Kay! You drunken Brit, clean the wax out of your ears and read my words! Damn the Scots and their devil juice, know where you loyalties lay!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lol take a look in the mirror. My posts are about a pop punk album Travis is producing. Meanwhile your buddies are making 20 posts for every 1 of my posts with off topic insults. Are you trying to get on Speedos good side? Get a life

Tell this guy to get a grip instead

https://blink-182online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44953-the-blink-182-general-discussion-topic/&do=findComment&comment=1483511

Mate, you're getting all worked up because a few people don't agree with you about the way you've categorized a new song. I'm not trying to get on anyone's 'good side'. Also, I make one single post and you tell ME to get a life? Yikes. Just an FYI, I'm a frontline care worker for the NHS so kind of have better things to do with my time. Have a good day sir, sounds like you need one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

They are just being cowards. They can't use silly insults like pedophile and idiot when asked a basic question like what genre is blink-182 California or MGK Bloody Valentine. (Especially when they cry to the admins when anyone does it to them). Funny how I'm the only one telling THEM to calm down, but someone's gotta do it. Anyways good day to a honarary Brit. 

They took issue with it in the first place, not sure why. I was simply correcting them

Except you're not telling them to calm down? You're getting worked up about something totally pointless and subjective... Why does it matter to you what genre they feel the new song is? 

I'm not an honorary Brit, i AM a Brit. I was born here, live here and work here. Nothing honorary about it. 

Again, why did you feel the need to correct them? Is it really something that has an actual and personal affect on you?

5 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

They can't use silly insults like pedophile and idiot when asked a basic question like what genre is blink-182 California or MGK Bloody Valentine. 

I used those insults just fine AND answered the question! Perhaps you didn't see it, mayhap your ears are clogged with wax?

11 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

How many pages has this terrible argument gone on for?

I wish Mark would release a pop song with Pink or Katy Perry or something for everyone to meltdown about instead of this.

-0.5/10

I know dude. Need a new topic here lol

Anyone else find it weird that he's more defensive about us disagreeing with the songs genre than he is about all of the pedo accusations? That he's totally unbothered by, but how dare we not hear a rap song as a pop punk number?! Outrageous of us, honestly. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I'm imitating you dumb Brits in my British accent! I will tell you to calm down while swearing like a lunatic!

To you "Calm down and stop talking bollocks, yer getting all wound up"

(That Jan person wasn't crying so I'm not talking about him/her and a few others!)

British accent is way sexier than what you talk in Boston.