Aria

8 minutes ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

its funny how uk people say "cunt"  when they say "can't"

thatd b like if we said "i vagina do this"

Respect for not saying Brit.

I pronounce it carnt so not sure what you're on about 

8 minutes ago, Speedo said:

What are you going on about?

I don't know. We say can't with an a sound and cunt with a u sound, like you're supposed to. 

good lord. just was browsing youtube and saw the clips from reading 2014. it was so awful... one of the worst performances ever. mark and trav must've just been constantly embarrassed to tour with tom. it's almost like he's sabotaging the show intentionally, or holds the band and its songs in such low esteem that he makes the whole thing one giant joke. his guitar tone is shit, and he's shout-singing in this bizarre childlike voice, growling every lyric and giving up on others.

it becomes a thing where it's like... do we even want him back? i'm torn. there's an energy and weird chemistry still evident but he just sucks so bad. whereas it's obvious skiba's a mismatch and the whole thing's a little boring. just such a precarious position this band is in, and it's a little heartbreaking for mark.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, boxelder said:

good lord. just was browsing youtube and saw the clips from reading 2014. it was so awful... one of the worst performances ever. mark and trav must've just been constantly embarrassed to tour with tom. it's almost like he's sabotaging the show intentionally, or holds the band and its songs in such low esteem that he makes the whole thing one giant joke. his guitar tone is shit, and he's shout-singing in this bizarre childlike voice, growling every lyric and giving up on others.

it becomes a thing where it's like... do we even want him back? i'm torn. there's an energy and weird chemistry still evident but he just sucks so bad. whereas it's obvious skiba's a mismatch and the whole thing's a little boring. just such a precarious position this band is in, and it's a little heartbreaking for mark.

I watched that show with my daughter the other day, enjoyed it quite a bit. Looked like everyone had fun and the energy was there.

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

I’d take skiba-blink over that period blink but would take reunion/neighbourhoods tour blink over skiba blink. 

• Like 1

UK people, this morning I listened to I've Been Expecting You by Robbie Williams. It opens with Strong. Where do you go when you open with a tune that huge? Into No Regrets and then into Millennium. Every Robbie album could be a greatest hits. UK people are cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

UK people, this morning I listened to I've Been Expecting You by Robbie Williams. It opens with Strong. Where do you go when you open with a tune that huge? Into No Regrets and then into Millennium. Every Robbie album could be a greatest hits. UK people are cool.

Robbie is great. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Tbf all of those songs are singles lol. No Regrets is fucking bad ass. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

Tbf all of those songs are singles lol. No Regrets is fucking bad ass. 

haha you're right, but there are still some bangers on this. I don't think it quite holds up to Life Thru A Lens, but it's excellent all round. 

• Love 1

robbie williams as a lot of absolute bangers!

absolute Pop perfection from every angle. i'm not into that kind of music, but there is no question that the guy has an impressive collection of masterpieces under his belt

edit: "feel" might be my favorite production of any song ever. absolute brilliance

• Like 1
  • Love 2