The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Left my flat for my daily exercise today and walking down to the seafront there was a group of people outside their house blasting 'California' (the song itself) from a speaker, was happy to hear blink being rapped but also equally disappointed that it was one of their worst songs...

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Toypaj is better imho

They're = to me. Each bring their own reasons.  TOYPAJ was a bit more their stride but Enema was slightly more iconic.  Also equal is Dude Ranch and Self Titled as their inception greatness and mature greatness.  Sad we only got 4 top tier albums from them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jan's Plan said:

They're = to me. Each bring their own reasons.  TOYPAJ was a bit more their stride but Enema was slightly more iconic.  Also equal is Dude Ranch and Self Titled as their inception greatness and mature greatness.  Sad we only got 4 top tier albums from them.

They’re = to me what now? 

10 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Why would you not just write "equal"?

honestly I feel it would take longer to type an = sign instead of just writing equal. It’s less buttons but if you’re used to a qwerty keyboard writing equal isn’t hard.

I stream on twitch and last night I've gotten my second person come in and tell me they love blink. They see my posters behind me and we start talking about it and it's so awesome. Always fun to talk to blink fans. 

• Like 6