The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

24 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Fuck oath! I barely listen to them anymore since I only really use Spotify for music.

22 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah same here, I don’t have any cds left anymore so whenever I want to listen to like time to break up I have to listen to some baaad quality ones on YouTube

are you telling me grandpa davey around here is the only one who maintains a meticulously organized mp3 external drive???

mp3s.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

You guys remember when TOYPAJ came out and there was rumors that there was a version that had all 6 bonus tracks? I wasted so much time trying to track it down and never once crossed my mind it was made up bullshit?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You guys remember when TOYPAJ came out and there was rumors that there was a version that had all 6 bonus tracks? I wasted so much time trying to track it down and never once crossed my mind it was made up bullshit?

I never heard that rumor lol

9 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

are you telling me grandpa davey around here is the only one who maintains a meticulously organized mp3 external drive???

mp3s.jpg

Lol. I don’t ever even listen to music on my computer. It’s all phone or through tv for me. 

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Lol. I don’t ever even listen to music on my computer. It’s all phone or through tv for me. 

the compy is the only place i listen to tunes (unless i'm in the car with the pod). prolly because if i'm not working, i'm playing guitar or bass, and all the toys are in the same room. 

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

The dude on YouTube that has all the blink covers. I like the guy and I’m not sure why people rip on him so much here. I think the haters are jealous 

It’s cause he used to post here lots. Was a knob.

Just now, daveyjones said:

the compy is the only place i listen to tunes (unless i'm in the car with the pod). prolly because if i'm not working, i'm playing guitar or bass, and all the toys are in the same room. 

I only use the computer to masturbate or for gaming. Spotify on my phone or through my tv is all I need.
tenor.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

The dude on YouTube that has all the blink covers. I like the guy and I’m not sure why people rip on him so much here. I think the haters are jealous 

He's like the definition of average, lives in his parent's basement and is super snippy.

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Seems cool on his videos, and always responds to my questions on youtube. 

I can’t remember his old username here but he was an arrogant twat. Thought himself better than everyone. Claimed he would turn down prime Kim Kardashian if she propositioned him for a root.

• Haha 1