The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I only use the computer to masturbate or for gaming. Spotify on my phone or through my tv is all I need.
tenor.gif

I used phone to jerk off, I keep my laptop real nice and clean.

But yeah, I ditched my cds years ago, then ditched the iPad when I lost all my music on my old laptop and now I'm strictly spotify or YouTube for music. There is some music that isn't available through any platform though and I miss those albums but for the most part its alright.

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m pretty sure it was confirmed on here by him. Albeit it as 10 years ago but he was of an age he really shouldn’t of been.

People of the internet do wonders for my self-esteem!

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

I used phone to jerk off, I keep my laptop real nice and clean.

But yeah, I ditched my cds years ago, then ditched the iPad when I lost all my music on my old laptop and now I'm strictly spotify or YouTube for music. There is some music that isn't available through any platform though and I miss those albums but for the most part its alright.

I have another app on my phone that lets me play music files that I have some albums in there that aren’t on Spotify but I forget about it all the time and just click Spotify out of habit.

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You guys remember when TOYPAJ came out and there was rumors that there was a version that had all 6 bonus tracks? I wasted so much time trying to track it down and never once crossed my mind it was made up bullshit?

I remember searching religiously for extra bonus tracks that were rumored to be out there.  We listened to TOYPAJ probably every day that summer.  Only changed it up for Offspring and Bloodhound Gang for some reason.

1 minute ago, Jan's Plan said:

I remember searching religiously for extra bonus tracks that were rumored to be out there.  We listened to TOYPAJ probably every day that summer.  Only changed it up for Offspring and Bloodhound Gang for some reason.

Man I still remember the summer when I was 16 or 17. We’d moved into this house that had a back deck and pool and the deck had speakers built in. I was the only one of my mates with a pool so we spent the entire summer drinking and hanging out and toypaj was on repeat every fucking day. Best times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

I never heard anything about extra bonus tracks, just that they released a cd version that had all the different colored bonus tracks on one cd.

15 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Used to post here.  

This video is beyond stupid. The videos title is Tom Delonge’s Guitar tone guide, but he never specifies for what album. His tone is different on literally every album he did with blink, and Tom has even stated himself for never or barely using his own guitars and Equipment in the studio, thus making it even harder to give a “Tom Delonge tone guide”.

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Man I still remember the summer when I was 16 or 17. We’d moved into this house that had a back deck and pool and the deck had speakers built in. I was the only one of my mates with a pool so we spent the entire summer drinking and hanging out and toypaj was on repeat every fucking day. Best times.

Fuck yea. Probably best summer of my life. I was 15 but smoking a lot of weed and causing all kinds of immature ridiculous mischief. TOYPAJ was the perfect soundtrack for that time in our lives.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I have another app on my phone that lets me play music files that I have some albums in there that aren’t on Spotify but I forget about it all the time and just click Spotify out of habit.

Apple Music is great that way, it connects your personal library with your streaming library so if you put a song from your own library that’s not on Apple Music it automatically sync to all of your devices so that you can mix on your playlists

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

My friends and I had a Jackass/skating show on public access when I was 15/16, blink and other pop punk bands were a huge part of it.

We used to make jackass videos too. I remember a lady in my neighborhood was driving home as we were filming me jump off of her roof. She was PISSED, dropping F bombs at us in her driveway with her toddler in a car seat in back of her car. She didn’t realize my friend was still filming with the clunky video recorder still on his shoulder lol

7 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Fuck yea. Probably best summer of my life. I was 15 but smoking a lot of weed and causing all kinds of immature ridiculous mischief. TOYPAJ was the perfect soundtrack for that time in our lives.

Oath mate. Toypaj just suits that era of your life so well

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Lol. I don’t ever even listen to music on my computer. It’s all phone or through tv for me. 

I used to post up on the computer and listen to DED every day.  Now it's phone - bluetooth, car or bust.  Don't know if the Spotify app even works on the com.

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

We used to make jackass videos too. I remember a lady in my neighborhood was driving home as we were filming me jump off of her roof. She was PISSED, dropping F bombs at us in her driveway with her toddler in a car seat in back of her car. She didn’t realize my friend was still filming with the clunky video recorder still on his shoulder lol

We used to do a ton of stupid shit.

Downed a bunch of ipecac and puked all over the theater during a showing of Signs. Stuck gum wrappers in the sockets at school and shut down the power. Shaved my friends head in an Old Navy. Had a pizza delivered during a church service. Went down a highway loop on razor scooters at 3 in the morning, which actually got us handcuffed and taken home.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

We used to do a ton of stupid shit.

Downed a bunch of ipecac and puked all over the theater during a showing of Signs. Stuck gum wrappers in the sockets at school and shut down the power. Shaved my friends head in an Old Navy. Had a pizza delivered during a church service. Went down a highway loop on razor scooters at 3 in the morning, which actually got us handcuffed and taken home.

Lmao. The pizza at church is hilarious. That poor pizza delivery boy haha.