The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 5/13/2020 at 10:09 AM, Nosferatu said:

As much as I love Tom's work since he left blink again, I wouldn't want it to be where there is hardly any blink news for about 3 years then they meet up like 2-3 times every 6 months to record. That's how it literally was. I'd be happy for blink to continue with Skiba if they continue and progress from where Nine left off. Great album. Just no more California!

Couldn't agree with you more Nosferatu I prefer the sound of Mark & Tom together but Matt's great and I Love blink too much for them to keep disappearing for years at a time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bucko said:

@Scott. sent it me, he used to be part of the UK blink Street team and is still in with the community. All I can say is compared to 2015 expect the completely unexpected. 

Ya fucked it buck. Should’ve gone with another angle for your troll. 

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2015 at 1:49 PM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Jesus Christ with this fucking "All it would take is 4 phone calls". It was something he said to put the blame on Mark and Travis, nothing more. Mark confirmed that they were legally getting Tom removed and recording with Matt!

As far as the NME article. Its click bait. That's all it is. Major Media do a cut and paste job, take old information, add one line about "Tom says it would only take 4 phone calls" and run that headline.

Media is shit. Watch the movie Nightcrawler.

Just watched it. Incredible. Thanks for the recommendation. 

Stay safe and I wish you well. 

• Crab 1

22 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

SICK side stage footage of Josie/DED live at Riotfest 2013, taken and shared courtesy of recent podcast guest David Stowe of Vannen Watches:

Such a fun show. Where does the time go?

My favorite part was when Tom saw First Date was next and went "Wtf?"

And Mark was like, "Uh-oh. Someone didn't read the final setlist in their email."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.

Mate this is outstanding work. Well done on everything you're doing for the forum. Absolute legend. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1