The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Am I losing my absolute mind, or is the song now named "Pretty Little Girls" with an S? Swear it was "Pretty Little Girl" lol, but is now GIRLS in Apple Music as well?

definitely not mandela effect haha. wonder why they keep messing that up? at least the label on the mockup is correct...

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Gotta love Sandbag adding “1 per customer” on the /500 after it sells out. I thoroughly read the description looking specifically for this and it was NOT there so I picked up 2... They better not cancel my order!

I purchased two of the swirl. Would have snagged a single and picked another color if the limit had been stated. Second one is a gift for my daughter  

Any limit should have been enforced by the checkout system. They definitely added that after the fact and shouldn’t penalize folks that were able to get more. 

If anything, better only cancel one and not the whole order. 

21 hours ago, ltjdude said:

earliest known blink video recording showed up on youtube. 

most interesting note about this video is scott is NOT playing with them, due to the whole leaving california thing i guess.

Crazy how much better they sounded with this guy on drums

1 hour ago, MSandt said:

When did they start leaving out the pre-bass intro to Carousel? I wish they started playing that again.

when i first saw them in 1995, they would play the longer CC intro. by 1996, they were just doing the shorter buddha version of the song. also interesting, even though mark's "just you wait and see" backing vocal is absent on the CC recording, he still sang it live, even in 95 and 96 as i recall. and i think still does today.

• Like 2