The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Morons so eager to hate on the band they can’t understand a simple joke and then Ry comes in with them actual facts. Classic.

Mark saying it's done doesn't mean Matt's heard it mate haha

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I don't know about Matt but I generally listen to things I record. I assume he's joking.

I just mean if he wasn't involved he easily could not hear it before release, it was a joke 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

It wouldnt surprise me if he wasnt even involved in making that song, is there any proof he was even working on it with mark?

lol we need proof now every time a new song comes out? Ridiculous. There is no proof Mark or Travis even worked on the song. There is no clips of recording, photos of writing etc. Is there any proof (not counting Untitled) that Mark and Tom used to work together on blink songs? There is only a few examples i can think of where there is definitive proof they did work together but we always just knew they did so why do we now need proof that Mark and Matt do?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

lol we need proof now every time a new song comes out? Ridiculous. There is no proof Mark or Travis even worked on the song. There is no clips of recording, photos of writing etc. Is there any proof (not counting Untitled) that Mark and Tom used to work together on blink songs? There is only a few examples i can think of where there is definitive proof they did work together but we always just knew they did so why do we now need proof that Mark and Matt do?

You alright? Gettin' real testy over this. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Just asking a question relevant to the discussion. Sorry if it doesn't fit in with the little circle-jerk of negativity a few of you got going on.

I'm just talking shit, we always speculate about blink. Was Mark an alcoholic? Did Jerry Finn secretly write all of blinks best songs? Did Tom leave Jen for Marie because Marie's actually an alien? It's all just speculative nonesense (she could be an alien though) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Because they are literally littered with other songwriters credited on all their songs now.  Coincidentally singing about topics none of them can relate to.

For the record, I don't think Matt meant anything other than he hasn't heard the final mix and this whole discussion on it is silly.

• Like 1