The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

14 hours ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

man i wish i got to see them live during that era. so much energy

They were amazing in that period. Was lucky enough to see them twice at that time, and lucky that my parents allowed me to go and actually took me to the shows. 

This medley was ace. They did the same in Manchester. 

I was at the Manchester gig on 3rd December 2004. Was only 12 years old, my dad had to take me and my brother and he still complains about it to this day. Barely remember a thing about it though annoyingly. Don't know if it's something about being stood in the same spot for two hours straight but I have a hard time remembering details of gigs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

I also saw them on that 2004 tour in Cardiff. @Kay were you there? 

Nope. half my class went. I didn't have the money to buy a ticket - I tried desperately to get the money but, you know, poor 15 year old, whatcha gonna do. 

4 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

I was at the Manchester gig on 3rd December 2004. Was only 12 years old, my dad had to take me and my brother and he still complains about it to this day. Barely remember a thing about it though annoyingly. Don't know if it's something about being stood in the same spot for two hours straight but I have a hard time remembering details of gigs.

That was my second blink show and I remember it so well. I loved it because of how fast they played. Also used to annoy me how they never used to play always live 

4 hours ago, ruaraidhlando45 said:

A while back I made a list of all the Blink shows I've been too, good times indeed! Hammersmith in 2004 was my favourite I think.
image.png.eb98e44cec70982429b5d1783ca9202e.png

Remember seeing you at an AVA gig at the electric ballroom and recognising you from here. Thought it would have been weird to approach you though😅 must have been 2005 or 2006

On 7/27/2020 at 7:58 AM, Patient #48273 said:

They sort of did that back in 2004, although it wasn't quit as long.

I started listening to this whole concert. As "Untitled" is my favorite album, but I never went to see Blink then, this was super fun to watch/hear!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Untitled, while I'm not in today's episode, I shared a little story for this podcast for a future episode on the subject. (hope it's ok to share this link)

Take Off Your Pants and Podcast

https://anchor.fm/182podcast/episodes/Are-We-Alone--Do-You-Feel-It--Untitled---Part-2-eh9ttu