The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 7/28/2020 at 11:19 AM, ruaraidhlando45 said:

A while back I made a list of all the Blink shows I've been too, good times indeed! Hammersmith in 2004 was my favourite I think.
image.png.eb98e44cec70982429b5d1783ca9202e.png

I attended the same reunion tour show on 8/25/09 at Jones beach. That concert was awesome seeing TBS, Weezer, and blink for my first time 

• Like 1

So, today I started digging through old old Blink pretty much for the first time (except for Dammit and Josie). I'm really enjoying those! Still am partial to Enema, TOYPAJ, and Untitled though. Are folks here more into the newest stuff or what's everyone's preferences??

5 hours ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

I attended the same reunion tour show on 8/25/09 at Jones beach. That concert was awesome seeing TBS, Weezer, and blink for my first time 

Was so good, great lineup for their reunion tour. I went with a guy from here in fact called Fabian, not sure if he's around any more

On 7/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, yocoxy said:

Remember seeing you at an AVA gig at the electric ballroom and recognising you from here. Thought it would have been weird to approach you though😅 must have been 2005 or 2006

Haha I remember that, I think it was their first ever UK show

On 7/28/2020 at 7:02 PM, twentytwenty said:

Awesome! Here’s my list 

Reveal hidden contents

👀

😂

On 7/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, Tom Bot said:

Trying to be king but the ace is back, whattup Rory! 

😎

5 hours ago, Tombomb said:

So, today I started digging through old old Blink pretty much for the first time (except for Dammit and Josie). I'm really enjoying those! Still am partial to Enema, TOYPAJ, and Untitled though. Are folks here more into the newest stuff or what's everyone's preferences??

Pre Toypaj 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tombomb said:

I think most people here love or at least like everything from Dude Ranch to the untitled album. Neighborhoods and Cheshire Cat are fairly well-liked too, but not as consistently. Post-Tom stuff is the most polarizing.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, thongrider said:

Pre Toypaj 

Does this then not include TOYPAJ? Or does include? Personally, I see a strong similarity between Enema and TOYPAJ, but maybe not everyone feels this way.

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Last +44 show ever was on this day in 2007... =( Love that band. Video courtesy of Famous Burro, and LOL @ the dude yelling at the beginning:

Well, I don't agree about A&A comment, lol, but I think +44 also had a lot of promise. I've only heard like 2 songs so far (what is this one btw?), but I REALLY genuinely like it! 

6 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I think most people here love or at least like everything from Dude Ranch to the untitled album. Neighborhoods and Cheshire Cat are fairly well-liked too, but not as consistently. Post-Tom stuff is the most polarizing.

I forgot to add you to the multiquote. I think I may have found my fit here then! I mean, nothing against new Blink at all, but I'm a Tom Blink fan through and through. Everything from Chesire Cat (wait was CC first or Buddha?) through Neighborhoods (I haven't yet heard the Dogs EP). Of course, "my" era is from (97?) 99 to 2004(5?). :D I STILL can't remember when I first heard D ammit, but that was my intro to this band and then I got Enema not too long after. :D

15 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Does this then not include TOYPAJ? Or does include? Personally, I see a strong similarity between Enema and TOYPAJ, but maybe not everyone feels this way.

I don't think they're similar at all. And it doesn't include it. That's just my personal opinion though. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I haven't heard this story? Any cool pix?

I’m on the right, my best friend on the left. He’s wearing marks sunglasses and when he asked if he could wear them for the pic mark said “ew no, I don’t want to get pink eye”! Haha then he said just kidding and handed him his glasses.

F89635FB-4369-4B6D-9E26-6EC12706207E.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Wow 1