The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

Is it some weird Gen Z thing that we're too old to understand?

Its so confusing. Tik tok. DM. Fidget spinners. 'gushy' being considered and alluring term. I'm so old and terrified, sitting in the dark rewatching the L word for sad, out dated, mildly offensive comfort from a time when things made sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Nasa said:

DM = direct message

I still don't get it though. Lol who's DM? Or why?? 

31 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You guys are taking this too far. And now TomBomb is definitely questioning her sexuality lol. 

I'm questioning this conversation! Lol

• Haha 1

So, I'm still getting acquainted with this album, so this is the before listening again

?review? thingy. I need to make a new one though since listening again. (Too lazy/tired atm) But, it was a fun waste of time! Haha :P

sonofabitch! The image is too big. Well, guess I'll have to wait and just share the redo with Imjur then. Basically, it was a, wtf are those things called? (I really need more sleep!), like a song winner bracket thing. I think the results were the same both times, but the details were slightly different. Was down to Dammit vs Degenerate. How is one supposed to choose??!! And it's like the best of Mark and Tom (on this album anyway). :D

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Wow...my swirl finally showed up last week. Thought for sure I was going to end up with a replacement copy like yours.

I started getting mouthy with customer service about it, they were being unprofessional as fuck in their correspondence

• Wow 1