The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Alright, I'm gonna say this once.

That's enough you little turds! 

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I'm neither of those things. Honestly, I didn't even know the term "tombomb" was a thing. (feeling pretty stupid right now, ngl), but I'm not that. I may be tomboyish in the way I think and talk, but I'm definitely also a girly girl with feelings. Also, I'm no bombshell. (sigh!) And that other thing-that's just utterly disrespectful.

I get that y'all are just playing around (I hope), and I CAN take a joke, but I still deserve respect and have to go on record that I don't appreciate this and I'm just gonna ignore y'all on this anymore. Again, hope it's just joking, but no. I'm gonna have to throw down the hammer on this one.

Alright, so back to Blink. *cough cough* yeah, right! lol

5 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I'm neither of those things. Honestly, I didn't even know the term "tombomb" was a thing. (feeling pretty stupid right now, ngl), but I'm not that. I may be tomboyish in the way I think and talk, but I'm definitely also a girly girl with feelings. Also, I'm no bombshell. (sigh!) And that other thing-that's just utterly disrespectful.

I get that y'all are just playing around (I hope), and I CAN take a joke, but I still deserve respect and have to go on record that I don't appreciate this and I'm just gonna ignore y'all on this anymore. Again, hope it's just joking, but no. I'm gonna have to throw down the hammer on this one.

For real, people have thought I was a sock account for decades and it sucks a bit, but yeah. Don't change. 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Oh, boy ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, _Bagel said:

What’s a sock account ? Is it anything to do with wanking into a sock? 

Sock account means a fake account made by a different member to troll people. 

We've had a few in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I don't think it is. And even if it is, it's definitely not why people are giving you shit.

oh, well I had Googled it, lol because I don't know current slang anymore, and that was one definition. hmm. why are they giving me shit then? 

12 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It was a play off of this song ... thongy got it.

oh, that's a Screeching Weasel song??!! (I only know "My Brain Hurts" lol from Watchdogs) 

Actually, I was thinking of Timebomb (you know, "I timebomb" that Tom sings in Anthem) plus Tom, obviously, for my name. 

11 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You were meant for me.

I don't get it?? oh, i can't see the video over here...

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Sock account means a fake account made by a different member to troll people. 

We've had a few in the past. 

Ahhhh, maybe I’m feigning ignorance because I am in fact bombtom. 

thank u for the terminology clear up 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tombomb said:

oh, well I had Googled it, lol because I don't know current slang anymore, and that was one definition. hmm. why are they giving me shit then? 

oh, that's a Screeching Weasel song??!! (I only know "My Brain Hurts" lol from Watchdogs) 

Actually, I was thinking of Timebomb (you know, "I timebomb" that Tom sings in Anthem) plus Tom, obviously, for my name. 

I don't get it?? oh, i can't see the video over here...

People are giving you shit because you post enthusiastically and it's a little odd for the boards, that's all. They assume someone must be pranking the other members. 

4 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Ahhhh, maybe I’m feigning ignorance because I am in fact bombtom. 

thank u for the terminology clear up 

oops! I didn't read the "feigning" part. Sigh! 

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

People are giving you shit because you post enthusiastically and it's a little odd for the boards, that's all. They assume someone must be pranking the other members. 

ah yea. well, that's genuinely me though. :D but I get it. New blood. I must be weird. lol

• Love 1