The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

32 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It does give off a pre-teen, my first Warped Tour, vibe, so it makes sense @Feeling_This_1 is hard up for it.

I used to think you were just a dick to Feeling This and a little too hard on him, but statements like that are making me realize he probably deserves it lol 

• Crab 1

9 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I used to think you were just a dick to Feeling This and a little too hard on him, but statements like that are making me realize he probably deserves it lol 

I'm never a dick for no reason. I always have a reason, even if it's trivial. Usually though, if its trivial I apologize.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Last time I saw blink they threw lots of inflatable aliens into the crowd during Aliens Exist. Maybe if they play this, the same thing will happen and I can take one home

Did you fuck the aliens?

2 minutes ago, Bucko said:

@Speedo why take the bait mate. Clear he's doing it for a reaction, as it looks like a child's doll.

You have to question anyone that buys sex dolls. 

Probably has a shrine dedicated to Ian Watkins. 

You know ... I don't know, my friend. I guess, I just don't want to ever let his weird ass comment to seem normal for this place. It's bad enough we let him stay here, I don't want it to seem the community condones his antics. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Last time I saw blink they threw lots of inflatable aliens into the crowd during Aliens Exist. Maybe if they play this, the same thing will happen and I can take one home

I remember at the show I went someone took the alien home. Cool memorabilia. I got the Enema pic and the Matt Skiba one at the show.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Technically I molested them. I only hit them back into the air 

@Bucko another creepy dirty mind. I didn't realize blow up dolls of non adults were a thing??

Where did I mention a non adult blow up doll? I'm stating a fact that it looks like a child's doll. As in child's play doll. 

Sorry that your nonce brain got excited. 

14 minutes ago, Phteven_DeLounge said:

I remember at the show I went someone took the alien home. Cool memorabilia. I got the Enema pic and the Matt Skiba one at the show.

I've got one of the aliens I jacked in my garage..it doesn't hold air though

• Like 1