The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol come on now. I guess I was generalizing “you” but I was just inferring everyone here...because if I recall correctly Cali deluxe gets shit on so I’m just assuming Nine dlx would too 

I don't know, I'm just fucking around... i shit on everything, it doesn't matter if I like it or not. I'll make fun of anything just to entertain myself. 

9 hours ago, Bucko said:

Where did I mention a non adult blow up doll? I'm stating a fact that it looks like a child's doll. As in child's play doll. 

Sorry that your nonce brain got excited. 

What the fuck is a child's doll? You think a child would play with something that looks like that? I assumed you were agreeing with Speedo that it looked like an underage girl, which makes more sense than whatever your delusional ass is on about. Get fucked mate!!

Also, I'm the nonce? You're apparently the expert on childs dolls, creep

All Time Low sucks, but they have a few good songs. They are way too immature for me to take seriously and their style and haircuts look ridiculous  I've had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing them live as openers once or twice. 

They are total cringe!! They steal blink's jokes but it's so bad. The lead singer was telling the audience some bad sex joke saying this is what your parents do, and was doing this gesture with his fingers 👉👌. I was so embarrassed to be there

7 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

All Time Low sucks, but they have a few good songs. They are way too immature for me to take seriously and their style and haircuts look ridiculous  I've had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing them live as openers once or twice. 

They are total cringe!! They steal blink's jokes but it's so bad. The lead singer was telling the audience some bad sex joke saying this is what your parents do, and was doing this gesture with his fingers 👉👌. I was so embarrassed to be there

You'd fucking love an All Time Low show, all that 12 year old jail bait for you to eye up - must of been your idea of heaven. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The things men do for pussy, huh?!

20 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

He makes this so fucking easy doesn't he? constantly sets himself up - it's like he wants people to absolutely rinse him every time he posts. 

He is definitely an easy rinse. I'd feel bad if he wasn't such a pedo.

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

He may sound the same but the quality of the songs are very, very different.

I’d say it depends a bit on which era of ATL you’re comparing it to. SC songs like Drugs or Adrenaline don’t sound super far from something ATL could have released in recent years, so while I absolutely get that ATL isn’t for everyone, I find it interesting that people can both hate ATL and love SC at the same time

17 minutes ago, Maddey said:

I’d say it depends a bit on which era of ATL you’re comparing it to. SC songs like Drugs or Adrenaline don’t sound super far from something ATL could have released in recent years, so while I absolutely get that ATL isn’t for everyone, I find it interesting that people can both hate ATL and love SC at the same time

Can’t stand either