The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

36 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I wonder what kind of concerts people who crabbed my 70 minutes post go to. People seriously go to shows that last longer than an hour? 

Man It just seems blink’s shows go by so quickly . I’d stay for another hour or even two if they’d play that long 

On 8/14/2020 at 5:55 PM, thongrider said:

🐂

👩🏼‍🔬

😣

🙀

🌆

☸️

🚘

🚦

🌈

🚘 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 

Actually, I WAS asking about this one. I see no purple, but what's your number 2?? Wait, it has to be enema, right? But like what is the emojji? Lol

44 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol wow. Yea, imagine taking care of your money maker. Imagine a UFC fighter training and staying in shape! So stupid of them! Marks so punk rawk because he doesn’t train his voice fuck the system so punk rock dude!!!!

Exactly that. Glad you understand 

2 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Actually, I WAS asking about this one. I see no purple, but what's your number 2?? Wait, it has to be enema, right? But like what is the emojji? Lol

The Buddhist wheel after Neighborhoods. It's a scientist. Couldn't find a nurse. 

• Like 1

Their setlist times are fine, and the same they’ve always been. They also rarely changed it up back in the day as well (as mentioned by @daveyjones in our convo).

If they did a small show run, then yeah play some deeper cuts, but if they replaced First Date with Apple Shampoo in their current venues - most the crowd would go for a poop. (They played M&Ms at one of my shows and it was crickets around me, which is sad but yeah.)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Speedo said:

"Punk" ideals are what stupid people buy into and marketing pushes to sell t-shirts to trust fund babies. It’s all just music and it's a profession just like any other.

Yup I agree. Even Lars Frederiksen said in the 1994 Documentary that everything is corporate from the chair you’re sitting on to the pen you write with. 

40 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Their setlist times are fine, and the same they’ve always been. They also rarely changed it up back in the day as well (as mentioned by @daveyjones in our convo).

If they did a small show run, then yeah play some deeper cuts, but if they replaced First Date with Apple Shampoo in their current venues - most the crowd would go for a poop. (They played M&Ms at one of my shows and it was crickets around me, which is sad but yeah.)

Honestly, fuck those “fans” then. Don’t need em

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yup I agree. Even Lars Frederiksen said in the 1994 Documentary that everything is corporate from the chair you’re sitting on to the pen you write with. 

And that non corporate people should be shot. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

The Buddhist wheel after Neighborhoods. It's a scientist. Couldn't find a nurse. 

Ok, but the wheel is green on my screen. Lol

Aight, well, I need to nap. Ttyl! And fyi, today is +44 and maybe also Boxcar Racer day...but I think I may only be able to manage plus44. That's a HEAVY album! 😕

Just now, Tombomb said:

Ok, but the wheel is green on my screen. Lol

Aight, well, I need to nap. Ttyl! And fyi, today is +44 and maybe also Boxcar Racer day...but I think I may only be able to manage plus44. That's a HEAVY album! 😕

Is it vinyl?