The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Just now, _Bagel said:

WHAT

I had no idea Carousel wasn't thought highly of...

It's a top 3 blink song for me :(

giphy.gif

I don't hate it, it's just never been a highlight for me and I don't think it's good enough to be the staple it became.

• Sad 1
  • Crab 1

3 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

How about some fisticuffs? A roucous dare I say. You and me good sir, out on the lawn

I talk a big game but I'm a complete pussy. You know what sucks a lot? Getting punched in the nose. Fuck that noise, you win, just don't hit me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I talk a big game but I'm a complete pussy. You know what sucks a lot? Getting punched in the nose. Fuck that noise, you win, just don't hit me.

You are a self aware man.  Oh mate I know - Well, never experienced the nose - I remember getting punched with a ring finger landing straight on my eye, blew up and looked like the elephant man for two weeks. I don't even think I can muster a hit. Embrace me on the lawn instead

1 minute ago, _Bagel said:

You are a self aware man.  Oh mate I know - Well, never experienced the nose - I remember getting punched with a ring finger landing straight on my eye, blew up and looked like the elephant man for two weeks. I don't even think I can muster a hit. Embrace me on the lawn instead

I got punch on the neck once, below my left ear, looked like I was smuggling a golf ball.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Speedo said:

I got punch on the neck once, below my left ear, looked like I was smuggling a golf ball.

Good you probably deserved it! What kind of fool wants Carousel removed from the set list. Opening with Dammit is a good idea though. I'd really like it if the band just ignored everything after 2003. Skiba playing Up All Night is an abomination, it's refund worthy

6 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Good you probably deserved it! What kind of fool wants Carousel removed from the set list. Opening with Dammit is a good idea though. I'd really like it if the band just ignored everything after 2003. Skiba playing Up All Night is an abomination, it's refund worthy

Go drink bleach, you stain.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Giving NH a spin for the first time in a bit and GOTDF is such a dud opener. Also Trav is the star on this album.

We must be hearing a different song. Lyrical content; the amazing backing vocals from Mark, phasers and shit coming in for the final third. blink have always killed their openers 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Giving NH a spin for the first time in a bit and GOTDF is such a dud opener. Also Trav is the star on this album.

I can back you on this! This song immediately establishes how weak Tom’s vocals became and should have been an AvA track on one of their forgotten albums instead.