The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

it's a terrible joke; i'm suggesting that the show is lame as a result (as you compared it with mark's fuse show to suggest the same).

I see, sorry, davey ... I just woke up from a nap I lost control of ... I'm a little off.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Blink reuniting at the Grammys was way better than the Up All Night release 2.5 years later. 

Neighborhoods was a disappointment on so many levels. I like it, but half the songs stink, the album title and artwork is stupid. When I heard it announced, it was so lame

Ruined your early bird dinner at Denny's!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Those harmonies. I remember just getting the hugest smile on my face when I heard that part for the first time. Blink was back. :(

Mate exactly . That higher and lower register that fucking belong together on a track. Chemistry that can’t be stopped, even when it’s fractured 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

You were pretty spot on with this. We got that interview later on where it was said the original chorus was some synthy, AVA sounding chorus and Travis threw some heavy drums on it and forced Tom to write a guitar part.

Oof. The song would be so much better without the guitar part. 

• Crab 2

I loved Up All Night on first release and I still do love it now. Great track. Probably shouldn't have been the first single but it was everything I wanted from blink. That smiley face sound with some AVA elements was how I always expected blink's 6th album to sound.

Off topic but does anyone know if image below is the original California album art work that didn't eventually make it? I remember hearing that they had artwork they didn't like but not sure if it's this one or not. Trying to get ideas for an upcoming tattoo!

2016_Blink182_CaliforniaConcept_Press_04

1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

So now mark is saying budha is not an album and mark tom travis show is for the 9 albums... im sure he said budha didnt he?

Also looks like ep in the fall and quarantine is on it so only 6 new tracks.

I honestly think he doesn’t know wtf he’s said in the past. He’s answered the same questions so many times.

You can see the confusion on his face when he’s trying to figure out how they came up with the name “nine”

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

3 hours ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Do I have to subscribe to apple music to hear Marks new podcast? 

Yes, but it’s not a podcast - it’s a radio show and occasionally he’ll talk a bit in between songs (mostly about the upcoming song). It’s neat, but certainly not missing much.

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Stop being a cheapskate and just pay for the service. You entitled pirates make me sick. People like me have to pay your dole, your internet

Sorry, where did this come from? I simply asked as I have no desire to add yet another subscription service to the ones I already have and one that I have no use for. I don't NEED Apple music as I already have spotify and don't own any apple products. 

Now kindly fuck off you Jeffery Epstein wannabe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Crab 1

10 hours ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Sorry, where did this come from? I simply asked as I have no desire to add yet another subscription service to the ones I already have and one that I have no use for. I don't NEED Apple music as I already have spotify and don't own any apple products. 

Now kindly fuck off you Jeffery Epstein wannabe. 

"Blah blah I'm too cheap", whatever helps you sleep at night dolie! You don't need any apple products to pay the astronomical price of $10. Get fucked daft cunt. 

I'm already paying for your Spotify, can you support Mark in return? 

Edited by Feeling_This_1
  • Crab 3

16 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

"Blah blah I'm too cheap", whatever helps you sleep at night dolie! You don't need any apple products to pay the astronomical price of $10. Get fucked daft cunt. 

I'm already paying for your Spotify, can you support Mark in return? 

Were you dropped on your head as a child? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1