The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

24 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

"Blah blah I'm too cheap", whatever helps you sleep at night dolie! You don't need any apple products to pay the astronomical price of $10. Get fucked daft cunt. 

I'm already paying for your Spotify, can you support Mark in return? 

Will you pay for my Spotify?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

"Blah blah I'm too cheap", whatever helps you sleep at night dolie! You don't need any apple products to pay the astronomical price of $10. Get fucked daft cunt. 

I'm already paying for your Spotify, can you support Mark in return? 

Really not sure where you've got the idea that I don't have a job from. But to put your mind to rest, A: I have a full-time job during the week B: work nights at the weekend and 😄 live in the UK. So if I wasn't gainfully employed, it's most unlikely that you'd be paying for my Spotify sir. And again, I really have no interest in adding Apple Music  to my Spotify, Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Playstation Plus subscriptions. I'm quite confident that Mark isn't going to miss me not subscribing. 

Maybe next time think have a think about what you're saying and ask yourself if you have all the facts available to you before hitting "Submit Reply" chap. You look a bit silly when you don't. 👍

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Really not sure where you've got the idea that I don't have a job from. But to put your mind to rest, A) I have a full-time job during the week B) work nights at the weekend and C) live in the UK. So if I wasn't gainfully employed, it's most unlikely that you'd paying for my Spotify sir. And again, I really have no interest in adding Apple Music  to my Spotify, Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Playstation Plus subscriptions. I'm quite confident that Mark isn't going to miss me not subscribing. 

Maybe next time think have a think about what you're saying and ask yourself if you have all the facts available to you before hitting "Submit Reply" chap. You look a bit silly when you don't. 👍

Don't feel bad, @Feeling_This_1, had a whole theory that I was divorced and paying child support or something... dude is weird. If you arent a prepubescent then he pays no attention to you at all.

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Don't feel bad, @Feeling_This_1, had a whole theory that I was divorced and paying child support or something... dude is weird. If you arent a prepubescent then he pays no attention to you at all.

Brilliant! I missed that exchange! I'm all gravy, I won't be losing any sleep over his apparent misplaced anger 🤷🏻‍♂️ thankfully I'm not prepubescent, so I think I'm safe 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I'm actually from Battersea, much nicer than whatever peasants village Rocky is from. I also take the Epstein comment as a compliment since he was rich. I would think a fellow Londoner would support Hoppus since he lived there, but I guess not! Hopefully he gets a Trojan from wherever he illegally downloads it 

You know, suddenly pretending to be British doesn't throw the FBI off your trail. They're still going to catch you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I'm actually from Battersea, much nicer than whatever peasants village Rocky is from. I also take the Epstein comment as a compliment since he was rich. I would think a fellow Londoner would support Hoppus since he lived there, but I guess not! Hopefully he gets a Trojan from wherever he illegally downloads it 

Spoiler

957622268_Skrmavbild2020-08-21kl_08_40_11.thumb.jpg.807270efaecb74d4674802b746662d39.jpg

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Good for you pal, nice area that from what I hear. Again, not completely sure how you know the area that I live in, but you seem to have formed your opinion again without any facts. Either way, I'm plenty happy with where I live and would disagree that it's a 'peasants village'. I assume you're not referring to me as a 'fellow Londoner' since I do not and have not ever lived there, but either way not really sure what bearing that has on anyones support for Mark. I'm also not looking to download it illegally, I was just asking if an Apple Music subscription was required or if it would be on Spotify or elsewhere. You are a very strange person, but hey, you're clearly enjoying your attempts to troll me, so you keep doing you my man 👍

10 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Everyone's just mad at me because I'm posh and support my favorite artists while you chavs and charvers waste your benefits on burberry and booze

Did you just do a Google search for British white trash and threw some words out there? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

He’s doing a horrible job at trolling

But I'm not even. Rocky is a loser who is trying to get illegal links. I hate pirates and a lot of people here post illegal blink files on the public sections. I know he's not admitting it, but that's what he's trying to do. 

I also get accused of trolling when I called the new MGK songs pop punk. I know, the audacity!!

@Kay , I am British, I've known the word chav for over 20+ years

But whatever, this is just going in circles so I have nothing to add. 

Edited by Feeling_This_1

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

But I'm not even. Rocky is a loser who is trying to get illegal links. I hate pirates and a lot of people here post illegal blink files on the public sections. I know he's not admitting it, but that's what he's trying to do. 

I also get accused of trolling when I called the new MGK songs pop punk. I know, the audacity!!

Please show me where I have made an attempt to get illegal links. I still can't for the life of me figure out why you waded in so heavily on this, you must have a lot of free time pal.

• Crab 1

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Wait...you're a Brit?

Fucking hell, I'm ashamed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3