The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

17 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Wait...you're a Brit?

Fucking hell, I'm ashamed...

Literally I was just thinking, this is the first brit on the forum I've actively hated. That's an achievement. 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:35 PM, Speedo said:

Do British prisons let you have cell phones? Are we positive feeling_kids isn't Watkins?

No but people smuggle phones in. Most inmates have phones.

I can’t believe that cunt is a Brit I’m fucking seething. If he’s welsh I’m topping myself 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Anyone else sick of Marks voice? It mostly bores the fuck out of me now. He sounds like shit

I just wanna hear more of his deeper sounding voice again that he does on songs like Feeling This, I Miss You, STFTK, Easy Target and Natives. The only time he's ever used that kinda voice in the Skiba era of blink is on the verses of Misery or the chorus of Last Train Home when he's going back and forth with Skiba. He kinda does it on IRWIHY when he goes really deep for the line at the end of the verses. He stands out loads when it's like that. He shows that side of his vocals more in Simple Creatures and his voice is better for it IMO.