The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Saw that earlier. I’m surprised he lasted this long without saying something. Poor bloke will post something that has 0 to do with blink or even music and a bunch of shit cunts will just screech at him to quit blink, bring Tom back, that he ruined blink blah blah. Pretty shitty.

22 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

So people should just shut up about their opinion?

Obviously not. Everyone is entitled to share their opinion. Just share your opinion at an appropriate time/place and don't constantly harass someone with your opinion.

Pretty simple stuff Jan.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

So, is there no special Mark Hoppus discussion thread?? 

And did no one mention his new Discord channel??!

Tom has one because he kept saying crazy alien shit, that's the only reason. The others don't really have dedicated threads, the one for Skiba is specifically about issues regarding his membership to the band, not a celebration of him or anything. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

Tom has one because he kept saying crazy alien shit, that's the only reason. The others don't really have dedicated threads, the one for Skiba is specifically about issues regarding his membership to the band, not a celebration of him or anything. 

yeah, i wondered that. awe! poor Tom! :D but I'd think that the Discord channel would be noteworthy! Well...I don't have time to make it now, so only unless someone else does, it will have to wait or this will have to suffice. :D

There’s no need for a thread really. 

Mark made a discord, here’s the invite:

https://discord.gg/xeM8hv9

It’s cool. He’s been pretty active in there. At least in the video games channel. He answered a couple of questions I asked him about his switch.

There’s a blink channel so we might get some cool answers to some questions if we’re lucky enough and no edge-lords(Jan) join up just to give him shit and drive him away.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Speedo said:

@daveyjones I just figured out another riff I could never play ... the stupid riff from Ben Wah Balls. I've always tried playing it with alternate picking and I could never get it. Fucking Tom and his simplistic shit.

i had the way i did it and then tom showed me his way. that story at mark's apartment from the podcast.

“Listening to the most recent episode, near the beginning Mark says that after recently watching the Beastie Boys documentary he was so pumped he felt like calling up Tom to get the band back together and do fun shit”

Is this true?

• Like 1