The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

15 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I made it 11 seconds before having to pause, is it worth going any further?

Yea, I actually skipped the first one, but could not take my eyes off Travis in the second. I mean, they both just slayed it!

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I honestly think these three could be a pretty awesome pop punk band.

I'm guessing that's the song I heard, cuz I don't listen to Yungblod, but someone told me about the collab with MGK and travis...if it's the one, I actually really liked it. I can't stand YB's aesthetic, but admit it sounded good!

• Like 1

Oh, yeah, so does anyone follow Mark on Twitch and see his recent stream (Is that what you call it?) I can't view it myself, but wish I could cuz apparently he admitted to having heart issues now and like I'm super concerned! :( Haven't been back on Discord since either, but might try to pop on quick to find out. 

So scary! I mean, I hope it's nothing, but if it is, that's heartbreaking! He's too fucking sweet for this. Ugh! Sorry. I'm a little emotional right now anyway, but still sucks. 

• Wow 1

16 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

People in here liking MGK pop punk songs but shitting on California...😑

There's certainly a better energy behind MGK's pop punk attempt than blink's half assed California.  You can tell he thoroughly enjoys it. It's nice to be able to take the homer goggles off and notice that.

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

2 hours ago, Tombomb said:

Oh, yeah, so does anyone follow Mark on Twitch and see his recent stream (Is that what you call it?) I can't view it myself, but wish I could cuz apparently he admitted to having heart issues now and like I'm super concerned! :( Haven't been back on Discord since either, but might try to pop on quick to find out. 

So scary! I mean, I hope it's nothing, but if it is, that's heartbreaking! He's too fucking sweet for this. Ugh! Sorry. I'm a little emotional right now anyway, but still sucks. 

yeah I saw a clip someone posted. He said something about getting a heart scan and someone asked if he's okay and he said "no, it's not okay." Then someone asked if he was kidding and he said that he wasn't kidding and that he has heart problems. Definitely concerning. I didn't see the whole stream though so I don't know if there's more information or more context to the clip I saw.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

yeah I saw a clip someone posted. He said something about getting a heart scan and someone asked if he's okay and he said "no, it's not okay." Then someone asked if he was kidding and he said that he wasn't kidding and that he has heart problems. Definitely concerning. I didn't see the whole stream though so I don't know if there's more information or more context to the clip I saw.

That's really worrying. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

My girlfriend loves the new MGK stuff so I have the luxury of being brainwashed with it everyday 🥴, the songs are fine to me, the problem for me though is his voice, I can't stand it, and I think the biggest problem is that it is too heavily tuned.

Hey @Feeling_This_1, did you crab me because I said I had a girlfriend and not a childfriend huh?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

She probably won't be your girlfriend much longer, women get tired of wankers eventually. I wonder what you did to trick her in the first place

Someone sounds jealous. 

51 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Who the fuck is McFly ?

British pop band from years ago, recently made a comeback. 

• Crab 1