The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

12 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

yeah I saw a clip someone posted. He said something about getting a heart scan and someone asked if he's okay and he said "no, it's not okay." Then someone asked if he was kidding and he said that he wasn't kidding and that he has heart problems. Definitely concerning. I didn't see the whole stream though so I don't know if there's more information or more context to the clip I saw.

9 hours ago, Kay said:

That's really worrying. 

Ok, i...oh crap I can't reply now. Just try not to worry is all I was advised. I don't know anything more but Mark will just share what when he's ready so we need to just be positive. Ok gtg. 

7 hours ago, Speedo said:

She like the pr now or something?! What the fuck?

Haha

No, I was just trying to extend the same compassion someone did for me last night. I mean, I don't really have (or had) any new info, but I was pretty concerned and someone just helped put things in perspective for me so I could relax a bit.

I'm sure y'all know by now, but apparently Mark was asked about this in his Twitch stream today and he said he doesn't want to talk about it right now but will. *shrugs

Oh yeah, and watching this movie tonight! ;) I asked Mark if he'd seen it. He didnt answer, but now I feel silly because I was informed that Going Away to College was actually inspired by the movie. But hey! We can't know everything, right?! But that's such a dope story!! It's funny though, because I just keep thinking about The Party Song. Ha!

Oh, and anyone ever put this together-shortly before this song (dammit) comes on, Jennifer's character says "Give Me one good reason". Heheh

I'm too hyped up on Blink these days. Oops!

22 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Haha

No, I was just trying to extend the same compassion someone did for me last night. I mean, I don't really have (or had) any new info, but I was pretty concerned and someone just helped put things in perspective for me so I could relax a bit.

I'm sure y'all know by now, but apparently Mark was asked about this in his Twitch stream today and he said he doesn't want to talk about it right now but will. *shrugs

You should make him a card.

7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You should make him a card.

I'm bad at that stuff, honestly. Plus, I don't know how I'd even get it to him...and I mean, we still don't even know exactly what's going on. I would have expressed my care and concern if I wasn't kinda told to just let it be. So, I just kinda sent him "well wishes, just cuz". I dunno! This is still insane to me that he's actually talking with us! I mean, I'm less nervous, but like it's not lost on me how truly cool this is!...I guess that's just part of why the news hit me so hard. I get to see firsthand (or is it like secondhand cuz it's through the computer?) how nice he really is! 

1 minute ago, Tombomb said:

I'm bad at that stuff, honestly. Plus, I don't know how I'd even get it to him...and I mean, we still don't even know exactly what's going on. I would have expressed my care and concern if I wasn't kinda told to just let it be. So, I just kinda sent him "well wishes, just cuz". I dunno! This is still insane to me that he's actually talking with us! I mean, I'm less nervous, but like it's not lost on me how truly cool this is!...I guess that's just part of why the news hit me so hard. I get to see firsthand (or is it like secondhand cuz it's through the computer?) how nice he really is! 

You make him a card, maybe draw a picture or something and I'll get it to him!

“Famous burro knows about blink shows before I do” - Mark

”every time I go on the blink reddit it’s just people arguing over Matt and Tom”

Mark did guitars on MH, Kaleidoscope, Fighting the gravity, and hearts all gone. Everything else was Tom.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3