The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 9/17/2020 at 2:29 PM, vic vinegar said:

Hard to ignore when half of my notifications on the site are your crabs.

This place is dead. Thoughts on this list of underrated deep cuts?

https://www.altpress.com/features/underrated-blink-182-songs/

I did my review on Discord, I think. Basically, I like most of these. Shut Up has really grown on me. I'm thinking there is one CA song on there that's just meh, but I liked the other one/s. The Longest Line I can't remember well?? And how can you not LOVE the TOYPAJ bonus songs?! And Untitled always wins...those are underappreciated songs, even for me I'll admit, but still great. Strings though, meh. I love the lyrics, but I dunno. Interest fluctuates. 

What did I miss? Pin the Grenade was my first Nine song and I've always liked that one! ?? 

Well...back to Plus 44 and AVA now. :D

On 9/14/2020 at 6:19 AM, Nosferatu said:

Yeah, I heard that too. It was posted a couple of days ago on these boards but I heard it and the vocal melody is the typical generic pop punk trash from 2005 and onwards. Sounds more similar to the likes of Neck Deep or whatever.

I've never heard one single song with that "What If blink wrote this" gimmick actually sound like blink.

There’s a kid on YouTube, and I can’t ever remember the username, just get lucky and they pop up occasionally. He re-works new blink songs as if they were written by heyday blink. I think he also does it with AVA and +44 songs. He has a whole bunch that are spot on gold. 

9 hours ago, Slipperypoofromsombrero said:

There’s a kid on YouTube, and I can’t ever remember the username, just get lucky and they pop up occasionally. He re-works new blink songs as if they were written by heyday blink. I think he also does it with AVA and +44 songs. He has a whole bunch that are spot on gold. 

I think I know which one you mean, if it's him though, I still feel like none of the songs sound like how blink would do it.

• Like 1