The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

9 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

I still like Black Rain and Pin the Grenade. No Heart is good too. But i rarely listen to it that much. 

I feel like as a whole it's not going to be one I listen to as much as others, but I've played a lot of those I'd mentioned a lot of times.

I just noticed that they changed the song credits since it was released. Some of the songs weren’t credited to all three members along with the 5 other guys, but now they are, and other songs that had more credits are just the band and Feldman. I remember On Some Emo Shit was the only song credited just to the three guys, but now Feldman is credited too. Are producers just going to be credited as writers from now on, or did they really let him contribute that much? I’ll still never understand how their first album is nominated for a Grammy and is actually pretty fucking good (even if it’s just good compared to nine for some) but then they decided to not even write their own songs. 

• Like 1

No Heart to Speak Of and First Time are my favourite from Nine. The next ones are Heaven, Black Rain & Generational Divide. Then there is a tier of good songs below them too, which for me are Darkside, On Some Emo Shit, Remember to Forget Me and IRWIHY.

Below that tier are songs that have good parts but are ruined by a shite chorus (Pin the Grenade) or shite autotuned robotic backing vocals that Feldman clearly had a touch on (Run Away and Ransom).

The other songs I just don't like. Happy Days is the laziest and most boring blink song of all time IMO and Hungover You is something I just can't get into but I appreciate what they were trying to do. Outro for it is quality though. As for BIOMY, I do like it but it doesn't belong on the album at all.

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Any of you Brits watch the Great British Bake Off? one of last night's attempts is fantastic:

I saw that all over Reddit, haven't seen the episode yet though. Wasn't super interested, it's gotten much more wank without Mary Berry and Mel and Sue, and now that Sandi's gone I'm even less bothered. Noel Fielding is okay but he's still a bit too weird for bake off and I fuckin' hate the other guy. 

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

I saw that all over Reddit, haven't seen the episode yet though. Wasn't super interested, it's gotten much more wank without Mary Berry and Mel and Sue, and now that Sandi's gone I'm even less bothered. Noel Fielding is okay but he's still a bit too weird for bake off and I fuckin' hate the other guy. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ue1tk2bpwhr2gw0lkh