The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Confession - I never watched a single second of GBBO when she was on it and have watched every series since she left...

You poor thing, you have no idea what magic you missed. 

On 9/22/2020 at 4:18 AM, Russel Coight said:

3775-B77-D-1737-4-C44-A516-2-DCB30-B5-D8

Cunt better find it. Could save 2020.

I have a high-quality audio version that sounds better than any of the YouTube videos I've seen. I'll put it up on mediafire for anyone interested:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbmbc5j97wfeup9/file

is that against the rules? the song was never released. pls don't ban me ghent.

I wonder if Mark means that there is a different studio recording of this song that wasn't for the TV live performance.

edit: btw the track title is #19 only because I added it to the end of the untitled album in my own music library, after Not Now and the Pepsi Smash versions of The Rock Show and I Miss You that were bonus tracks on some versions of the album. It's not track 19 of any official rare CD that I had, I just tacked it on at the end of the album for myself.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I have a high-quality audio version that sounds better than any of the YouTube videos I've seen. I'll put it up on mediafire for anyone interested:

I wonder if Mark means that there is a different studio recording of this song that wasn't for the TV live performance.

Thanks for the link.

I assumed he meant a studio recording but maybe mark was just referencing the live performance. 

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

edit: btw the track title is #19 only because I added it to the end of the untitled album in my own music library, after Not Now and the Pepsi Smash versions of The Rock Show and I Miss You that were bonus tracks on some versions of the album. It's not track 19 of any official rare CD that I had, I just tacked it on at the end of the album for myself.

i've had this for years -- it sounds really great, and i'm not sure why. it sounds like the tv performance with some EQ tweaks. it sounds much better than it should IMO. glad to see someone else has this copy!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

i've had this for years -- it sounds really great, and i'm not sure why. it sounds like the tv performance with some EQ tweaks. it sounds much better than it should IMO. glad to see someone else has this copy!

Yeah I have no memory of where it came from but I’m glad I have it haha

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

This new MGK album is fucking good.

Pop punk lives in 2020, can't believe it. Congrats to Travis too

It's shocking that I like it so much honestly, that's usually how it goes though, there's no expectations AT ALL here and so it's even better because of it.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, boxelder said:

what the fuck? haha. it ain't too bad.

my first thought was, if tickets to my downfall was the latest blink album instead of NINE (all songs as written, just pretend it was mark, matt, and travis) this would be album of the year.

i still dislike the dude's "fake british" vocal affectation. it's like lint's voice in rancid. just, yea, no.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

my first thought was, if tickets to my downfall was the latest blink album instead of NINE (all songs as written, just pretend it was mark, matt, and travis) this would be album of the year.

i still dislike the dude's "fake british" vocal affectation. it's like lint's voice in rancid. just, yea, no.

He hasn't gone by Lint in 30 years!

• Like 1