The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

That newsletter is impossible to sum up, it's the longest shit I've ever read. I sent it to @Ry-Bread earlier and he had to use google translate to get through it.

It's just annoying to know that he sent some polite messages to Mark and his manager to clear things up while, at the same time, he was talking shit about them and crying to his followers in the newsletter.

6 minutes ago, Elisa said:

That newsletter is impossible to sum up, it's the longest shit I've ever read. I sent it to @Ry-Bread earlier and he had to use google translate to get through it.

It's just annoying to know that he sent some polite messages to Mark and his manager to clear things up while, at the same time, he was talking shit about them and crying to his followers in the newsletter.

I would like to read this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Ry-Bread is doing much better work. I hope it pays off in the end.

Spoiler

Thanks! It won't. 

13 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Help @Ry-Bread I don't even know how to share it or if it's worth sharing

It's so long it won't even fit into normal translators that I could find lol... I don't even know how to begin a TL;DR either. But yeah, I don't know how publicizing the minor spat and sharing private DMs would help the situation... big yikes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yeah I remember watching one of Mark's streams where he was talking about how he doesn't like that people just rip his content and upload it elsewhere (specifically YouTube in that instance) when they could just link to it.

I'm happy to hear Mark feels the same way as me! I've been bashing Italia for years and I report him on youtube constantly, but some people here have the nerve to defend him. 

Why doesn't Mark file a copyright claim? A regular user can't do that, so I have to call it "spam" or something.

Isn't blink partly to blame though? They treat this guy like someone special constantly even though he is an entitled loser. Same with Famous Burro.

Edited by Feeling_This_1
  • Like 2