The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I'm happy to hear Mark feels the same way as me! I've been bashing Italia for years and I report him on youtube constantly, but some people here have the nerve to defend him. 

Why doesn't Mark file a copyright claim? A regular user can't do that, so I have to call it "spam" or something.

Isn't blink partly to blame though? They treat this guy like someone special constantly even though he is an entitled loser. Same with Famous Burro.

Jesus quit being such a pussy it’s the internet. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Speedo said:

Because Discord videos aren't copyrighted, nitwit.

You don't even know what discord is you dinosaur. I was talking about him doing stuff like reuploading the entire album launch Mark did on Twitch to YouTube. 

2 hours ago, Smalls said:

Jesus quit being such a pussy it’s the internet. 

I do it for fun, I love reporting people like Italia and Chesh-bootlegs any chance I get.

He's a big crybaby too, much like you and Speedo on this forum. Threw a fit when someone revealed news from his newletter about who Tom was dating.

4 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You don't even know what discord is you dinosaur. I was talking about him doing stuff like reuploading the entire album launch Mark did on Twitch to YouTube. 

Yeah, that's not copyrighted either, pedo. Also, who you calling dinosaur? You're a 50 year old man from Boston, trying to score some underage internet pussy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

That whole post is a bunch of bollocks and it's proven by the video being removed! Also, you don't find it creepy how Italia uses multiple accounts to hide his identity from  Mark? Him and Burro are probably planning to stalk him at Disneyland or crash the annual secret meeting with Tom.

I don't spend any time thinking about either if them. It's weird you do. You should log off, seek help.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 6:10 AM, Ry-Bread said:

The problem with these "safe places" (Mark's Twitch/Discord) is that typically Italia will come in hammering away with a million questions (usually from an alias so Mark isn't fully aware) and then as soon as the chat is over, there's a full recap up on social media. I think that bothers Mark to an extent, it would be somewhat annoying to me even if you are used to being in the public eye.

talk about killing the goose who laid the golden egg. that's why mark stopped commenting on the FB blink collectors page. people kept harassing him with questions when he just wanted to hang out when he was bored and *pretend* to not be a public figure.

• Like 5

Imagine after all these years of the band members being super secluded and private from fans, Mark starts giving fans the ability to interact with him on a very intimate level. I don’t have time for that kind of stuff anymore, but participating in a discord and participate in group chats with him would be really cool. I don’t need to hear a public recap of every word mark says in those chats nor do I really care. One guy has to come in and ruin it. If what you were doing is completely cool, you wouldn’t have to make aliases to disguise yourself from the band members lmao...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

Imagine after all these years of the band members being super secluded and private from fans, Mark starts giving fans the ability to interact with him on a very intimate level. I don’t have time for that kind of stuff anymore, but participating in a discord and participate in group chats with him would be really cool. I don’t need to hear a public recap of every word mark says in those chats nor do I really care. One guy has to come in and ruin it. If what you were doing is completely cool, you wouldn’t have to make aliases to disguise yourself from the band members lmao...

What do you have to say @Italian Throwaway?

Safe to say, you guys are cunts?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

What do you have to say @Italian Throwaway?

Safe to say, you guys are cunts?

Yes @Italian Throwaway please respond. How do you justify taking potential donations to a charity by not posting links to Mark's twitch streams and just re-uploading them yourself? Are instagram likes more important than the work the charity does?

• Like 4