The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

32 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

hey blink-182 fans! If you love Matt Skiba then please hop on over to the BotBM threads within the next few hours and vote for ME! My round's about to end!

or if you love tom, but especially if you love Matt!

87QvikL.png

Don't make me cry on my birthday by not voting! Do the honorable thing!

I Like you cheerios but i dont love matt. At all. Sorry, would've loved voting for you

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Neal said:

I Like you cheerios but i dont love matt. At all. Sorry, would've loved voting for you

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

hey blink-182 fans! If you love Matt Skiba then please hop on over to the BotBM threads within the next few hours and vote for ME! My round's about to end!

or if you love tom, but especially if you love Matt!

87QvikL.png

Don't make me cry on my birthday by not voting! Do the honorable thing!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Neal said:

Do you just not love Matt in blink or have you never really sussed his stuff outside of blink? Because while I can understand hating him in blink if that’s causing you to miss out on all the other amazing records he has made that would be a real shame.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Do you just not love Matt in blink or have you never really sussed his stuff outside of blink? Because while I can understand hating him in blink if that’s causing you to miss out on all the other amazing records he has made that would be a real shame.

i like some alkaline trio stuff and his solo record is great. i always liked his music but never knew much about him. but seing him how he acts/performs/plays in blink made him lose credibility in my eyes.

that doesn't change the fact that me made some great stuff outside of blink. but matt in blink is just fucking terrible, it is kinda funny

20 minutes ago, Neal said:

i like some alkaline trio stuff and his solo record is great. i always liked his music but never knew much about him. but seing him how he acts/performs/plays in blink made him lose credibility in my eyes.

that doesn't change the fact that me made some great stuff outside of blink. but matt in blink is just fucking terrible, it is kinda funny

Fair enough.

You should check out ‘Heavens - Patent Pending’ if you haven’t already. Arguably Matt’s best record.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Mark.png

I still love Mark so damn much.

Mark brought this on himself when he released No It Isn't on Tom's birthday when The Adventure was supposed to drop (but, surprise, got delayed if memory serves)... and then Mark claimed No It Isn't wasn't about Tom. But it was about Tom.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Mark brought this on himself when he released No It Isn't on Tom's birthday when The Adventure was supposed to drop (but, surprise, got delayed if memory serves)... and then Mark claimed No It Isn't wasn't about Tom. But it was about Tom.

No It Isn't