The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Sooo bit of history was made yesterday which is rad. Long story short, I had Rob Perelman on the podcast who shared that he had the unheard (and thought by most to not exist) Dude Ranch demos and offered to share them with Mark if he wanted them. Some listeners wanted to make sure Mark was aware of this offer and have been bringing it up to him quite a bit recently, and yesterday Mark saw the comments about the offer on his discord and wanted the demos! So, Rob sent them over to Mark's manager and they are now in his possession. 

Last night, Mark said on stream he listened to them and provided some more insight! This should start at ~25:20:

Twitch Stream

So even if the podcast gets cancelled one day, at least we got the DR demos back in their rightful hands...and hopefully they can do something cool with them at some point! 

I wonder if he'll send the tapes and Mark will burn them without him making a back up.

16 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

His discord, we both play the hell out of “Ghost of Tsushima” (absolutely incredible game btw)! 

Such a good game. I’m nearly finished the single player (plz don’t spoil). Then I’m going to give legends a go. How do you get in a game with Mark? Just be on discord when he’s on and he says who wants to join? 

• Love 1

Havnt really been on here that much, been busy, but what the hell? Your in a game with mark? 

Like i could understand if its a game and hes got you all muted but your all talking and playing casually haha

Does he choose? Like there must be aload of mental crazy fans that would ruin the hell out of that situation asking aload of questions about tom and shit...

Im gonna watch the stream now but did you ask about doing anything for the pod? Even a quick brief interview?

• Like 1

Tbh there were just a couple of us who had the game initially and we just all started playing together and still do, @Russel Coight it’s amazing... Mark and I both have “Platinum” status on it LOL!

He knows about the pod and brought it up a few streams back, I joked saying “Mark we should have you on the pod and we’ll just talk about Ghost of Tsushima the entire time, NO blink.” and he laughed and said “Let’s do it!” 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Tbh there were just a couple of us who had the game initially and we just all started playing together and still do, @Russel Coight it’s amazing... Mark and I both have “Platinum” status on it LOL!

He knows about the pod and brought it up a few streams back, I joked saying “Mark we should have you on the pod and we’ll just talk about Ghost of Tsushima the entire time, NO blink.” and he laughed and said “Let’s do it!” 

Wow! Great job 👏 

Your living the life arnt you!? Atm doing your pod hanging out with mark! Im so jealous haha

Also back on the blink demos, he said he would be happy to put em out if tom and SCOTT were happy to, thats really interesting which at least means scotts still got some rights to them then and didnt get screwed out of the break up... pretty slim chance we hear these tho if it means marks got to get into contact with scott for the ok...i doubt he does that.

43 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Fuck I bet like 50 other Cunts in the discord have bought the game now hoping to get a game with Mark lol. I’ve missed my chance.

You’re seriously living out the dream just hanging with Mark. Good work mate.

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

His discord, we both play the hell out of “Ghost of Tsushima” (absolutely incredible game btw)! 

i think my favorite part of watching / listening to these twitch these videos is the endless stream of people in the chat saying "hi mark, hi mark hi!" or asking over and over again "when are you coming to play a show in [my town / my country] again."

i get the sense that mark enjoys playing with people who are really just about this video game. and the blink fans in the chat is just a kind of sidebar he can either pay attention to or ignore.

i've got zero interest in video games personally, but y'all appear to be having a great time and it's fun to listen to the casual banter.

also pretty cool that mark remembers me...

Mark-Hoppus-Daveyjones-Twitch.jpg

• Like 4