The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I wish that more footage like this existed for Blink (especially in the early days of Cheshire Cat or Dude Ranch, that would have been super cool!)

Someone on Youtube uploaded some unedited footage of Green Day in the studio sharing tracks for Nimrod before the record was released with MTV / 15th August 1997! There is also Rob Cavallo and Chris Lord-Alge (producer and mixing engineer) too!

(something quite cool is a different mix for the track Last Ride In with different arrangements with strings and a saxophone too!)

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 11:19 AM, Thibaut182 said:

I wish that more footage like this existed for Blink (especially in the early days of Cheshire Cat or Dude Ranch, that would have been super cool!)

Someone on Youtube uploaded some unedited footage of Green Day in the studio sharing tracks for Nimrod before the record was released with MTV / 15th August 1997! There is also Rob Cavallo and Chris Lord-Alge (producer and mixing engineer) too!

(something quite cool is a different mix for the track Last Ride In with different arrangements with strings and a saxophone too!)

Great find!! I fucking love stuff like this.

I don’t know about anyone else, but the deadness of this band in 2020 totally pushed me away from any remaining interest I had. I’m now fawning over two new weezer albums and a 20 year catalog of demos. Two historically similar bands in their lost ways, yet weezer somehow keeps my interest now

• Like 2
  • Crab 2