The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I'm not shitting on anyone who likes the song, I know it's a fan favorite. Personally, I just never cared for it ... so, I skip it. I'm just being honest ... there are songs from every album I skip, some of them are popular. 

Strings

Pathetic 

Adam's Song

Story of a Lonely Guy/Give Me One Good Reason

Easy Target/I'm Lost Without You 

MH 4.18.2011

Pretty Little Girl

She's Out of Her Mind/Sober/Home Is Such A Lonely Place ... and others.

Black Rain/On Some Emo Shit and one or two others I can't think of right now.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:59 AM, NotNow said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but the deadness of this band in 2020 totally pushed me away from any remaining interest I had. I’m now fawning over two new weezer albums and a 20 year catalog of demos. Two historically similar bands in their lost ways, yet weezer somehow keeps my interest now

God forbid they take a year off during a global pandemic after a period of hyperactivity that you shit on anyway. Cmon man

• Like 2

On 1/23/2021 at 3:12 AM, Hail Satan said:

I'm not shitting on anyone who likes the song, I know it's a fan favorite. Personally, I just never cared for it ... so, I skip it. I'm just being honest ... there are songs from every album I skip, some of them are popular. 

Strings

Pathetic 

Adam's Song

Story of a Lonely Guy/Give Me One Good Reason

Easy Target/I'm Lost Without You 

MH 4.18.2011

Pretty Little Girl

She's Out of Her Mind/Sober/Home Is Such A Lonely Place ... and others.

Black Rain/On Some Emo Shit and one or two others I can't think of right now.

Up until MH, those are most of my favourites haha

Rivers cuomo is making four weezer albums to be released in 2022 each released on first day of season for that season. And he’s building the albums off the thousand+ demos from his career he released in November and is letting fans vote on which demos they want to be put on the albums. Fuck this is so cool.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Rivers cuomo is making four weezer albums to be released in 2022 each released on first day of season for that season. And he’s building the albums off the thousand+ demos from his career he released in November and is letting fans vote on which demos they want to be put on the albums. Fuck this is so cool.

https://blink-182online.com/forums/index.php?/forum/11-other-bands/

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

On 9/2/2015 at 6:17 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

The reason everyone here talks about Oasis is because this actually started out as an Oasis fan site until we realized there's also a lot of blink-182 fans here so we became a blink site instead a few years back. We still have a massive Oasis following here though.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

This sites dead it’s okay.

Just to be clear, that was a snarky suggestion from me as a poster, not a serious suggestion from me as a mod. But I do think you'll get a better response to the Weezer discussion if you bring it up in the Other Bands section.