The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

8 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Just to be clear, that was a snarky suggestion from me as a poster, not a serious suggestion from me as a mod. But I do think you'll get a better response to the Weezer discussion if you bring it up in the Other Bands section.

Yea sorry was just trying to match the snarky. The only reason I’ve been posting the weezer stuff in here was because I think it’s cool what rivers is doing the past year and wish blink would do similar stuff and see a lot of similarities between the two bands. Mark has opened up with fans this year too, but not in the way Rivers is opening up his music and process with fans.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Seems fucking childish that celebrities are constantly following and unfollowing each other. It’s even weirder that people pay attention to who celebrities follow and notice when they unfollow someone.

Lol well I just followed feldy, and noticed skiba followed him and not marK or Travis. It tells you right up front, pretty easy to notice. When did you become such a hater, just because I trashed that shit album by MgK?

6 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol well I just followed feldy, and noticed skiba followed him and not marK or Travis. It tells you right up front, pretty easy to notice. When did you become such a hater, just because I trashed that shit album by MgK?

Wasn’t hating on you here, or didn’t mean to at least! I think it’s weird that celebs constantly unfollow and refollow each other! It’s just not something I would notice if others didn’t point it out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I mean you’re not wrong. But it’s very easy to observe when I follow like 6 people on Instagram, 3 of them being blink members 

Wait, half of the people you follow on Instagram are members of blink? And you also follow Feldmann? What an obsessive fanboy.

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Wait, half of the people you follow on Instagram are members of blink? And you also follow Feldmann? What an obsessive fanboy.

Whatever you say. I don’t even have an actual Instagram account for myself. It’s an account I made to troll a friend who hates Tom Brady. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

You were a teenager back then; Diddy is 34. And also today is the day we all give him shit.

Lol, surely I’m not the only one. I like to see the videos or whatever. I take back the votes I submitted for you! Haha jk 

• Wow 1

18 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Wasn’t hating on you here, or didn’t mean to at least! I think it’s weird that celebs constantly unfollow and refollow each other! It’s just not something I would notice if others didn’t point it out.

Fair enough, I’m sorry. I have been getting trashed on here today and probably deservedly so. Sometimes i come across like more of a dick than I think I’m trying to be when I talk shit about music on here 

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol, surely I’m not the only one. I like to see the videos or whatever. I take back the votes I submitted for you! Haha jk 

I used to follow them all on Instagram but Travis and mark got too much. I still follow Tom though, I think his dogs in cars post is pretty amusing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1