The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

13 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

I wanted to share this very cool podcast about the early days of Soma, they mention Scott at 16:52!

cool find. so interesting that scott raynor was a financial partner in SOMA's third (and current) sports arena location.

i dropped this on the discord and i wanted to tag @Thibaut182 what's your handle on there?

On 1/26/2021 at 2:11 AM, daveyjones said:

major flame war on mark's discord on sunday re: TB. there was a kid who was suuuuuuper butthurt about the bucs win.

Yea my friend is actually here in Michigan but he grew up in the Bay Area...so he’s a huge Raiders fan and TB has hurt them badly lol

11 hours ago, daveyjones said:

cool find. so interesting that scott raynor was a financial partner in SOMA's third (and current) sports arena location.

i dropped this on the discord and i wanted to tag @Thibaut182 what's your handle on there?

That is pretty cool 

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I listened to Quarantine for the first time in a long time and Mark sings about storming the capitol. wtf.

did blink-182 do the terrorist attack on the US capitol?

The Simpsons predict the future. Mark is a huge Simspsons fan. Coincidence? 

Spoiler

I’m pretty sure that line was in relation to the BLM protests. 

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

holy shit

I’m pretty sure he was singing about the nuts up here in Michigan who had already stormed our capitol, angry at Gretchen, by the time they wrote this. Fuck yea Michigan, proud of you to work your way into blink history!

That’s crazy high, I suspect a handful of collectors have been looking for one for awhile and went all in!

The collectible market in general is insane right now, won’t be surprised if some folks try to sell theirs now. I’d be shocked if that price range holds up, not many blink collectors out there shelling out that kind of dough. 

• Like 1