The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

16 minutes ago, Kaksteist Kuud said:

I was never into carving but I always wanted to try my hand at turning. 

Yeah I'd like to try that too, haven't messed with a lathe since high school woods class when I made a giant dildo when the teacher wasn't around

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I need to join you guys. You make it seem like it’s easy to talk to him! How do I join? Need an app on my phone/computer?

I got on it and it's just a stream of people talking wank a mile a minute and sometimes Mark responds to some of it. I do not have the patience to sift through that shit on the reg, God bless people like Ry. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I got on it and it's just a stream of people talking wank a mile a minute and sometimes Mark responds to some of it.

that has not been my experience at all. i avoid #general-english which is just children complaining about their homework and endless emojis. in #music-musicians there are serious gear nerd discussions. good stuff in #blink-182 and of course #jake's-dojo. 

but the real place to be is in the #twitch-subscribers channel, which can only be accessed if you subscribe to mark on twitch (meaning you donate $5 a month to CHLA or have a sub free through amazon prime) and link your twitch and discord accounts.

mark is a real sweetheart on there. i even got this in my mailbox.

mark-card.jpg

• Like 4